Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Koh Samui {THA}

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2023, 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by Cynicor
And where should I stay if I don’t like other people but like the beach and authentic food? ;p
Maybe Vana Belle resort or Renaissance resort?
Cynicor likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2023, 12:46 am

My worst stay

We were 2 nights in Conrad. 3 hours after eating welcome rolls with salad, surimi and some strange salad with pomelo in the room, I was only on the toilet.

Last edited by Ser1978; Jul 8, 2023 at 1:40 pm
Old Jul 8, 2023, 1:10 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Ser1978
We were 2 nights in Conrad. 3 hours after eating welcome rolls with salad, surimi and some strange salad with pomelo in the room, I was only on the toilet.
Probably not from food you ate at the Conrad. Three hours is too soon.
Old Jul 8, 2023, 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by 54austin
Probably not from food you ate at the Conrad. Three hours is too soon.
I have checked timecodes of my pictures. I had it first time 4,5 hours after eating this food, my friend after about 10 hours. We didnt eat any time the same food.
Old Jul 8, 2023, 2:42 pm

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
Sorry about the dietary problems. But strange pomelo salad? First time in Thailand? This is Thai food ... Maybe it contained prawns? Always good to be on your guard with fresh food in Thailand, start vegetarian, take it easy and small steps. Avoid water/ice and maybe prawns and chicken until you're comfortable with the restaurant
BeckFly likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2023, 1:44 am

Originally Posted by sbams
Sorry about the dietary problems. But strange pomelo salad? First time in Thailand? This is Thai food ... Maybe it contained prawns? Always good to be on your guard with fresh food in Thailand, start vegetarian, take it easy and small steps. Avoid water/ice and maybe prawns and chicken until you're comfortable with the restaurant
We were in hospital after 3 days, it was not only dietary problem. It was our first time in a hospital abroad. Thank you Conrad! Thr salad was not fresh , it was fermented, we tryed it only. The same salad was at breakfast in the restaurant. It was our third time in Thailand and we ate only Thai food all the time. We visited a lot of countrys in Asia, South America and Africa. We ate always authentic food. We have never had diarrhea for 3 days after eating.
Old Jul 9, 2023, 4:22 am

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
We were in hospital after 3 days, it was not only dietary problem. It was our first time in a hospital abroad. Thank you Conrad! Thr salad was not fresh , it was fermented, we tryed it only. The same salad was at breakfast in the restaurant. It was our third time in Thailand and we ate only Thai food all the time. We visited a lot of countrys in Asia, South America and Africa. We ate always authentic food. We have never had diarrhea for 3 days after eating.
That sounds serious, sorry to hear that ...
Old Jul 9, 2023, 4:33 am

Sounds not fun, no matter where it came from.
Old Jul 9, 2023, 10:23 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, TK E+, Sixt Diamond
Sorry for your experience but it sound totally strange for me. I know the acting guys from the F&B very well and it’s hard to believe that the hotel food is the reason for your problems. We was there 1 month ago and especially the food was in all points outstanding.

I guess there must be something else and there is a story behind your fairytale!

They always bring this plate just minutes before you will enter the first time in your villa. I ask for the procedure during our last stay, as it was very hot and in want to learn you the processed
Old Aug 23, 2023, 3:41 am

Anyone having issue finding 5 nights on points on hilton website? I am not able to search for any avaibility at alll from October 2023 till June 2024
Old Aug 28, 2023, 7:04 am

Residences so many points

Why are the residences so many points vs the actual hotel? It's like 5x points vs 50% more for cash cost...
Old Sep 7, 2023, 8:48 pm

Is this property closed in August 2024? The whole calendar says "Sold out".
Old Sep 7, 2023, 8:53 pm

More likely not open for sale yet, unless September is for sale. The Japanese Hilton hotels sometimes only open 10 months out.
Old Sep 7, 2023, 8:55 pm

Originally Posted by Cynicor
More likely not open for sale yet, unless September is for sale. The Japanese Hilton hotels sometimes only open 10 months out.
Japanese? I think you mean Thai? Just strange because it seems all the marriott properties are taking reservations for August.
Old Sep 7, 2023, 9:21 pm

No; I understand where Koh Samui is perfectly well, thanks.

I’m saying that it’s isn’t unexpected that hotels in the world open for booking a little later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.