Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tru by Hilton

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2022, 8:07 am

This! There are no Tru’s that are more than five years old and most are a lot newer.
Old Dec 1, 2023, 9:44 pm
qed

Programs: American LTG, Bonvoy G, Hilton LTD
I just had one night at a Tru followed by two in an older Hampton Inn. For me, the older Hampton Inn was clearly superior. The Tru desk and chair were unusable, the Hampton Inn furniture felt luxurious by comparison. The cost savings at the Tru was about $20/night but the half points policy ate about half of the savings. I doubt I would use Tru again.
Old Dec 2, 2023, 2:13 am

Programs: National Executive, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Visitor
I stayed at a Tru once, at LAS airport area, the hotel was brand new and some floors were still being finished. There were no explicit issues with the stay. I just didn't like Tru.

I have never returned to a Tru.

I doubt I would return. I've considered them but never returned. I'd look outside Hilton before I'd go to Tru. Maybe if we were talking some low budget Wyndham brand or a Tru, I'd go with the Tru.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.