Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Bournemouth {GBR}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2022, 11:04 am

Programs: HH Diamond
Originally Posted by GentleGiant
Here tonight on a last minute booking on points.

70,000 instead of £341!

No upgrade as full for a bank holiday weekend.

However opened water in the fridge wasn't a good start. Awaiting new bottles.

I am not sure what food options are local, but might see what I can find. Or eat here.

Told lounge closed tonight, not looked up the thread so not sure if this is a permanent thing.

Given drinks token for a house drink (whatever that is) - doesn't seem to be any drink like wizla got. Unsure.

​​​​​​Breakfast booked for 8am when it starts on a weekend.

​​​​​
Thanks for the warning on still having to book a breakfast spot! We are heading there next weekend because of the Air show - 2 nights 60,000 a night. Not expecting an upgrade, never had one yet. All the rooms are the same even the once was Exec rooms are the same you just had access to the lounge that was more like a funeral parlour!

I still like fresh air and was tempted to try and pay for a room available upgrade to a "Guest room with balcony" for £38 a night. I just called and asked it was a Juliet balcony or if it was possible or sit on it. I was advised they have sealed closed all the balcony doors and they do not even open!! What would I be paying £38 extra for?

Will stick with King standard room as they are really quite decent for entry level room. Just be sure to under floor 6 as the noise from level 8 bass from their nightclub reaches far!

Alison
wizla likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.