Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Sale/Promo" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Sale/Promo" thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2023, 1:57 pm

Programs: HH D
Stay longer and save up to 20%

The 2023 EMEA summer promo? A whopping 20% discount on the full flexible rate for stays of three days or longer! Deposit is fully pre-paid and non-refundable. Must be booked seven days in advance. If you don't manage to show up on day one your stay will be cancelled and you will not receive any refund or credit rate.

hilton.com/en/p/stay-longer-save/

The terms and conditions say nothing about whether you can leave the hotel during the day.
the810 likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2023, 3:02 pm

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
So basically you save 20% instead of the usual what, 18%? 10% is the regular Honours discount, and then there's always some discount on top of that for stay longer and save rates. So you really only save the difference between the regular "discount" and 20% discount which is gonna be negligible.

But then again, business is going well this summer so I imagine they don't have many incentives to do promotions at this time.
thirdpassport likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2023, 3:55 am

Programs: Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by Sisosig
The 2023 EMEA summer promo? A whopping 20% discount on the full flexible rate for stays of three days or longer! Deposit is fully pre-paid and non-refundable. Must be booked seven days in advance. If you don't manage to show up on day one your stay will be cancelled and you will not receive any refund or credit rate.

hilton.com/en/p/stay-longer-save/

The terms and conditions say nothing about whether you can leave the hotel during the day.
I dont think this is a summer promo, the rate has been around for a while. Normally a little cheaper than Honors Advance Purchase rate.

With the exception of a short period during the pandemic, most European Hilton promos tend to be non-flexible. I wish that werent the case but I think it is reflective of the market, at least in the UK.
Old Jul 5, 2023, 8:49 am

Middle East Summer Sale

Any information on when the Summer Sale is expected? It had started this time last year and I am trying to work out if it is worth holding off on bookings for the Middle East in August.
Sisosig likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.