Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Sale/Promo" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Sale/Promo" thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2012, 10:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
3-day flash sale, Europe, Middle East, Africa

http://hhonors.hilton.com/en/hhonors...01/index.jhtml
Old Oct 14, 2012, 4:48 am

Programs: HH Gold & bunch of mainly useless other bits of plastic
Thanks colpuck. Just looking for Xmas break so that was useful.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 2:44 pm

Thumbs up THANKS

Thanks Colpuck, that was huge, you just saved me EUR 400!

The rates are non-changeable and non-refundable, which is understandable given the steep discounts.

For some reason, I was unable to log in and book via the link you provided when using IE, but it worked fine with Chrome - just a heads up for those who might encounter the same issue.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 7:58 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, MR Gold
Why not including Asia Pacific? Need to plan for Middle East though...
Old Oct 15, 2012, 2:11 am

Programs: LH HON->SEN, BA GGL+CCR->Gold, HH D, Hertz PC
Already been discussed here since Friday:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel...utside-us.html Post #37ff

I just followed the rule to not open new threads for existing topics (searched befor posting)
Old Oct 15, 2012, 2:28 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Thank you both, colpuck and Hippo72. While I heartily agree with Hippo72 not to open new threads for existing topics I must admit, that I oversaw his entry. So the information on this 3-day flash sale was brought to me by colpuck.

I was able to complete a booking just yesterday (Sunday) for Hilton Strasbourg from Sunday to Tuesday in beginning of December. The standard room was for 64.50 instead of 81.00 (which still would have been cheap). I will report on my experiences (i.e. upgrade). Thank you both for sharing the news and for your considerations about structuring contributions to FT.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 3:42 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
already discussed here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...room-65-a.html
Old Oct 15, 2012, 5:04 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG DIamond
Every website I go on seems to have the Hilton sale flashing up in the advert.

Excellent for me as I didn't get round to booking some stays last week - and they're now cheaper (infact one went up last week by 20 so I wasn't going to bother with it, it's now 15 cheaper than it was originally).

Was looking to do a short London trip before Christmas (leisure) - but not quite so impressed by the london prices, although they certainly provide a saving on what they were.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 6:12 am
cjd

Just made some bookings for UK Hiltons for November and savings were about 40% from Best Available Rate. These are Advance Purchase with no change or refund allowed, but still about 20% cheaper than normal AP rates.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 6:49 am

Programs: LH HON->SEN, BA GGL+CCR->Gold, HH D, Hertz PC
The dishonest part of this flash sale is that there are apparently hotels listed on the promo website which does not offer any room for this price during the advertised period.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 11:20 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
Originally Posted by Hippo72
The dishonest part of this flash sale is that there are apparently hotels listed on the promo website which does not offer any room for this price during the advertised period.
Yep, noticed quite a few that I checked did not offer the rates on any weekend I checked.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 7:40 pm

Programs: AA/Delta/Hilton
Originally Posted by mcgahat
Yep, noticed quite a few that I checked did not offer the rates on any weekend I checked.
Same here, funny thing is that the "quick sales" is reflected on expedia.com, but not on hilton.com for some hotels. BRG probably won't work.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Originally Posted by Hippo72
If they are UK, you could report them to www.asa.org.uk.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 3:06 pm

Got some good rates at London Hilton on Park Lane & Hilton Schiphol Airport
Old Oct 16, 2012, 3:11 pm

Programs: UA 1 .6 MM,Ethiad Gold,Virgin Silver,Marriott Gold,HHonors Diamond,SPG Gold,BA Blue (ish)
Good to see sale rates into 2013

Found some 36 nights at Doubletree Heathrow and 71 at Canary Wharf - word of warning rates not showing at all hotels when doing a flexible date search you have to selcet date and then presto cheaper rates than those listed appear !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.