Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Manila {PHL} (Philippines)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad Manila {PHL} (Philippines)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2023, 4:47 pm

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Originally Posted by eccentricfusion
They offer a carabao.
Yes, I'm just slightly OCD and prefer all bears and ducks (which I'm guessing Conrad Manila doesn't offer).
lsquare likes this.
Old Dec 30, 2023, 10:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
What's the typical cash rate here? I'm definitely not going to use points at this hotel. For next week, I'm seeing ₱13,547.81 after tax.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 2:37 pm

Programs: Krisflyer, Hilton
That is slightly higher than typical but not out of place for Conrad. Usual prices pre tax is about 9000 to 10000 PHP, or about 11 to 12K post tax.

Diamond recognition is decent, most of my stays got upgraded to suites other than the 2 that I booked on the day itself.
lsquare likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2024, 7:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Giovan Duff (Post # 104)
Can Hilton Aspire card holders use the [$200] resort credit here?
Originally Posted by SFO 1K (Post # 105)
My understanding is the location needs to be listed on Hilton.com/resorts
The Conrad is not on that list.
I was hoping there had there been a Republic of the Philippines (R.P.) addition to the list in the past 4 years, such as this fine property. However, according to my reading of the website, the only R.P. Resort is the Hilton Clark Sun Valley Resort.

Hilton Clark Sun Valley Resort (FT Hilton forum)
kevino and lsquare like this.

Last edited by SPN Lifer; Jan 19, 2024 at 8:18 am
Old Apr 11, 2024, 2:34 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
A Hilton that upgraded me to a suite???? Alert the media!!!!
SPN Lifer and lsquare like this.
Old Apr 12, 2024, 12:20 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
A Hilton that upgraded me to a suite???? Alert the media!!!!
I enjoyed the Conrad Manila more than I initially expected due to the obvious build quality challenges and wear and tear initially observed in my suite - if you ignore that, this property offers a good and comfortable experience convenient to the large Mall of Asia. Plus, a Hilton that actually upgrades an Aspire Diamond to a suite without prompting is a winner in my book! Here are my impressions:
  • Upgraded from a base Deluxe King cash booking to a One Bedroom Suite (City View) - this showed up the morning of arrival
  • The suite is a full suite with a large walk-in closet and overlooks one of the interior sections inside of the “S” shaped building
  • Build quality, furniture quality, wear and tear are definitely questionable with many surfaces feeling a bit cheap and overly worn, closet cabinet doors not closing, bathroom TV couldn’t be turned off
  • Cleanliness could be slightly improved with several stray hairs on the dressing desk chair and one of the hand towels
  • Bed was very comfortable - medium, slightly plush (plush by Asian standards) mattress, very fluffy and plush covers, plush pillows
  • Shower pressure (I used the wand) was strong and good, but temperature had some fluctuations
  • Automated blinds
  • TVs had YouTube app
  • Delivered mango white chocolate bar as welcome gift and super cute carabao / water buffalo at turndown
  • Towels had a fantastic smell from whatever detergent they used
  • Property is massive - long hallways with 4 elevator banks that all go to different sets of floors as property is not same height along its whole length
  • Staff was consistently friendly and helpful
  • Executive lounge check-in and check-out
  • Enjoyed guava juice and afternoon and evening desserts in the lounge - especially the chocolate coated butterscotch cake
  • I chose breakfast in the restaurant, which was very good - thorough service by name despite an initial missing cappuccino, very good cheesy omelet, good mini pancakes and French toast, brought a bacon wrapped sausage for being a Diamond
  • Very hesitant about late checkout - asked for 1 or 2, they said they might be able to confirm 1 the morning of departure - I didn’t bother

I wouldn’t have an issue returning.

Photos:

kevino, SPN Lifer, lamphs and 1 others like this.
Old Apr 12, 2024, 3:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Did you stay at least two nights to get the $100 credit from your HH Aspire AmEx?
Old Apr 12, 2024, 4:42 am

Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
Did you stay at least two nights to get the $100 credit from your HH Aspire AmEx?
Two nights - how would I have the time?! ;-)
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.