Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport {FRA} (France)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport {FRA} (France)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2013, 12:21 pm

If taking the Roissybus to CDG in the evening for an overnight stay at the Hilton, which Roissybus airport stop would you use for most convenient access to the hotel with luggage?

It sounds as though the best thing with luggage is to take the hotel's shuttle. So, I guess what I'm asking is which Roissybus stop will get us closest or easiest access to a place where the Hilton shuttle is allowed to pick up?
Old Sep 5, 2013, 2:47 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by lkar
If taking the Roissybus to CDG in the evening for an overnight stay at the Hilton, which Roissybus airport stop would you use for most convenient access to the hotel with luggage?

It sounds as though the best thing with luggage is to take the hotel's shuttle. So, I guess what I'm asking is which Roissybus stop will get us closest or easiest access to a place where the Hilton shuttle is allowed to pick up?
You mention the luggage, so there must be enough to mention. I would take the Roissybus to Terminal 1 and take the luggage, either with a cart or not, the short walk to the hotel transfer door. From there, you shouldn't have to worry about it. I suggest Terminal 1 because there is only one Roissybus stop, and one set of directions to the hotel queue. Others here feel that the walk from Terminal 3 to the Hilton isn't a problem, but it's about 100 meters with some incline included. It's basically the Terminal 3 walk vs. the Terminal 1 tip.
Old Sep 5, 2013, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by Firewind
You mention the luggage, so there must be enough to mention. I would take the Roissybus to Terminal 1 and take the luggage, either with a cart or not, the short walk to the hotel transfer door. From there, you shouldn't have to worry about it. I suggest Terminal 1 because there is only one Roissybus stop, and one set of directions to the hotel queue. Others here feel that the walk from Terminal 3 to the Hilton isn't a problem, but it's about 100 meters with some incline included. It's basically the Terminal 3 walk vs. the Terminal 1 tip.
Thanks. This is very helpful. Sounds like terminal 1 is the way to go if the hotel transfer pick up area is close to the Roissybus stop. It's not an excessive amount of luggage, but not negligible either.
Old Sep 18, 2013, 10:38 am
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Originally Posted by FTraveler
I stayed there once as a Hilton Gold and they upgraded me to a corner room on the Executive floor and received access to the Club Lounge. The room was large with a large marble bathroom (separate shower and bathtub)and amenities galore. Excellent service. Points posted within 24 hours.
Does this still hold true? Easy and cost free shuttle bus from/to CDG? I may use the Hyatt CDG for late arrival (around 10 PM) and early flight next morning (around 9 AM). Cost is around 100 EUR. Any doubts about this?
Old Sep 18, 2013, 11:05 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
Does this still hold true? Easy and cost free shuttle bus from/to CDG? I may use the Hyatt CDG for late arrival (around 10 PM) and early flight next morning (around 9 AM). Cost is around 100 EUR. Any doubts about this?
I can't speak to whether you would get a suite or club level for being an HHonors Gold, but you can't go wrong at this hotel. As to your chances of getting upgraded, I've never found the club lounge to be crowded, though it's only cookies and light beverages at the hours you're interested in. And, yes, an easy and free shuttle bus.
Old Sep 18, 2013, 1:15 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
Bus transfers between terminals and the Hyatt CDG are somewhat impractical in my experience, as buses are infrequent, especially at 10PM. The Sheraton, at the center of Terminal 2, the Hilton and the Novotel, which are located 5mn away from the automated shuttle station on the line that links Terminals 1 and 2 can be reached far more easily IMHO.
Old Sep 18, 2013, 1:49 pm

Yes, take the CDGVAL and get off at T3. From here it is a 100m walk to the Hilton. Very easy.
Old Nov 18, 2013, 1:46 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, UA Silver
Had a one-night stay here prior to catching a morning flight out of CDG. As Gold, I was upgraded to the executive floor and given lounge access. As people have mentioned, the lounge is on the first floor next to the restaurant-- it wasn't particularly nice (though not at all crowded); I would much rather have had the crowds and the view from the top floor. After having spent the week at a hotel in the city, I have to say that the Hilton CDG felt somewhat soul-less. It was just a bit too large and bland for my liking (and I've stayed in a reasonable number of Hiltons over the past few years). Still, it worked quite well to give me easy access to the airport in the morning, without having to worry about traffic.
I was told that there was no option for a bus from the hotel to T1, only the CDGval train. Fortunately, I found that connection quite easy, as I only had one suitcase to haul about.
Old Dec 17, 2013, 7:51 pm

We have a flight scheduled to arrive at terminal 2D at 10:55pm next April and we've booked at the Hilton for the night (flight out to Singapore next day at midday).

Does the hotel shuttle still stop running at 11pm as per their website? If that's the case I'm assuming we will have to catch the CDGVAL to the T3 stop as per the map and walk?

Cheers
Old Dec 17, 2013, 9:19 pm

Programs: SK EBG, BAEC Gold, LH FTL, FBP, CCG, HH Diamond
It's been a while since I stayed there, but I honestly don't remember any shuttle service. I just headed for the CDGVAL by default...
Old Dec 17, 2013, 9:27 pm

There once was.
Old Dec 18, 2013, 2:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by Arrow29
Does the hotel shuttle still stop running at 11pm as per their website? If that's the case I'm assuming we will have to catch the CDGVAL to the T3 stop as per the map and walk?
It's an easy walk to the CDGVAL and again to the hotel from Roissypole. There are luggage carts if you need them. I just did this last week.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 4:54 pm

Programs: QF gold, HH Diamond, VA plat, Aegean Gold
Award upgrade experience

Does anyone have any experience for HH Gold being upgraded to Executive room on an award stay thanks
Old Jan 11, 2014, 4:58 pm

Yes, wtcmor.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 5:02 pm

Programs: QF gold, HH Diamond, VA plat, Aegean Gold
Originally Posted by Firewind
Yes, wtcmor.
Thanks Firewind, I am just confused. My award booking does not have the usual upgrade tool/icon attached to it ( normally you are always ticked for the upgrade plus others are made available for purchase)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.