Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

A Night on Us: Hilton Honors Promotion First Quarter 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2009, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors

After 4 stays or 10 nights at participating hotels (between January and the end of March) you'll receive a free night certificate at any Hilton family hotel. Hotels are opted-in by default. No other info has been given to us atm.

Updated with the link:

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/PYO/Lo...ffer=PYO2010Q1

Last edited by hamptoninnsider; Feb 7, 2010 at 10:54 am Reason: added the link
Old Dec 4, 2009, 8:34 pm

Programs: AA Life Plat 4mm, Hilton Diamond
I love the stay option as I get almost all single night stays, have you heard if there is a max?

Last edited by kmandrew; Dec 5, 2009 at 7:15 am
Old Dec 5, 2009, 2:11 am
cjd

Originally Posted by hamptoninnsider
After 4 stays or 10 nights at participating hotels (between January and the end of March) you'll receive a free night certificate at any Hilton family hotel. Hotels are opted-in by default. No other info has been given to us atm.
Sounds too good to be true, especially if it can be used at the new Cat 7 properties. 50,000 bonus points after 4 stays^

Last edited by cjd; Dec 6, 2009 at 1:58 am
Old Dec 5, 2009, 4:48 am

Programs: UA 1k, LH Sen, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Avis CC
Smile Do you need to register?

Is there a link to register and what is the fine print? What are the participating hotels?
Old Dec 5, 2009, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Emails will be sent out, along with advertising on the chain's websites. At this point you guys know as much as me.
Old Dec 5, 2009, 8:21 am

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Thanks for the heads-up!
Old Dec 5, 2009, 8:37 am

Programs: Promus Preferred, ITT Sheraton Club
Now that's a scoop!

I know this is all very preliminary, but do you know if there is a cap for the number of free nights? If I stayed 16 times at a HH property would I get 4 free nights?

That would be enough to pull me back from SPG... for a little while.

(Posted from an upgraded suite room in a Sheraton where I will be using my guaranteed 4pm late check out)
Old Dec 5, 2009, 11:09 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
I wonder if the free night can be used at Conrads, WA's, etc.
Old Dec 5, 2009, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
I might have to divert some stays back from Marriott to Hilton if this true. 4 stays and get a free night anywhere? Too good to be true.
Old Dec 5, 2009, 4:04 pm

Programs: AA Life Plat 4mm, Hilton Diamond
Just guessing here; I bet the free nights will be the same as ones we just received, new Cat 6 and below.
Old Dec 5, 2009, 9:01 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Minneapolis
Now that's a scoop!

I know this is all very preliminary, but do you know if there is a cap for the number of free nights? If I stayed 16 times at a HH property would I get 4 free nights?

That would be enough to pull me back from SPG... for a little while.

(Posted from an upgraded suite room in a Sheraton where I will be using my guaranteed 4pm late check out)
I know, SPG had a the rollover in Q4 so I am good for next year already and just looking for the best deals.
Old Dec 5, 2009, 10:12 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, MVP Gold 75K, HH Gold
This sounds a lot like the SPG promotion from earlier this year. Which was very nice.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 5:38 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by hamptoninnsider

Any updates on the rumors about the promo in Q1/2010? I still have some nights to book and wonder if everything should go to Hyatt or if it is worth to do some Hilton bookings as well
Old Dec 15, 2009, 7:33 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by morerainplease
This sounds a lot like the SPG promotion from earlier this year. Which was very nice.
It was indeed very nice but you had to spend the free nights over the weekend. Unfortunately I only secured one night and I could not use it in the property I wanted
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Nothing new yet, Hilton doesn't like to keep it's hotels in the loop. We learned about the no blackout policy the same day you guys did.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.