FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   A Night on Us: Hilton Honors Promotion First Quarter 2010 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1035958-night-us-hilton-honors-promotion-first-quarter-2010-a.html)

hamptoninnsider Dec 4, 09 7:49 pm

A Night on Us: Hilton Honors Promotion First Quarter 2010

After 4 stays or 10 nights at participating hotels (between January and the end of March) you'll receive a free night certificate at any Hilton family hotel. Hotels are opted-in by default. No other info has been given to us atm.

Updated with the link:

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/PYO/Lo...ffer=PYO2010Q1

kmandrew Dec 4, 09 8:34 pm

I love the stay option as I get almost all single night stays, have you heard if there is a max?

cjd Dec 5, 09 2:11 am

Originally Posted by hamptoninnsider (Post 12928367)
After 4 stays or 10 nights at participating hotels (between January and the end of March) you'll receive a free night certificate at any Hilton family hotel. Hotels are opted-in by default. No other info has been given to us atm.

Sounds too good to be true, especially if it can be used at the new Cat 7 properties. 50,000 bonus points after 4 stays^

condorman333 Dec 5, 09 4:48 am

Do you need to register?

Is there a link to register and what is the fine print? What are the participating hotels?

hamptoninnsider Dec 5, 09 8:17 am

Emails will be sent out, along with advertising on the chain's websites. At this point you guys know as much as me.

HPN-HRL Dec 5, 09 8:21 am

Thanks for the heads-up!

Minneapolis Dec 5, 09 8:37 am

Now that's a scoop!

I know this is all very preliminary, but do you know if there is a cap for the number of free nights? If I stayed 16 times at a HH property would I get 4 free nights?

That would be enough to pull me back from SPG... for a little while.

(Posted from an upgraded suite room in a Sheraton where I will be using my guaranteed 4pm late check out)

loomis Dec 5, 09 11:09 am

I wonder if the free night can be used at Conrads, WA's, etc.

cfischer Dec 5, 09 11:30 am

I might have to divert some stays back from Marriott to Hilton if this true. 4 stays and get a free night anywhere? Too good to be true.

kmandrew Dec 5, 09 4:04 pm

Just guessing here; I bet the free nights will be the same as ones we just received, new Cat 6 and below.

troyintn Dec 5, 09 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by Minneapolis (Post 12930466)
Now that's a scoop!

I know this is all very preliminary, but do you know if there is a cap for the number of free nights? If I stayed 16 times at a HH property would I get 4 free nights?

That would be enough to pull me back from SPG... for a little while.

(Posted from an upgraded suite room in a Sheraton where I will be using my guaranteed 4pm late check out)

I know, SPG had a the rollover in Q4 so I am good for next year already and just looking for the best deals.

morerainplease Dec 5, 09 10:12 pm

This sounds a lot like the SPG promotion from earlier this year. Which was very nice.

nissan motor Dec 15, 09 5:38 am

Originally Posted by hamptoninnsider (Post 12928367)

Any updates on the rumors about the promo in Q1/2010? I still have some nights to book and wonder if everything should go to Hyatt or if it is worth to do some Hilton bookings as well :cool:

more4less Dec 15, 09 7:33 am

Originally Posted by morerainplease (Post 12934037)
This sounds a lot like the SPG promotion from earlier this year. Which was very nice.

It was indeed very nice but you had to spend the free nights over the weekend. Unfortunately I only secured one night and I could not use it in the property I wanted :rolleyes:

hamptoninnsider Dec 15, 09 11:39 am

Nothing new yet, Hilton doesn't like to keep it's hotels in the loop. We learned about the no blackout policy the same day you guys did.