Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Discount Discussion - Discuss PCs, RQs, CDPs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discount Discussion - Discuss PCs, RQs, CDPs

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2013, 7:20 am

Good morning all! I'm trying desperately to find some valid rental codes for Hertz that knock down the absurdly high rental rate they're quoting me for OGG March 3-8. AAA just isn't cutting it! I think that I'm running into issues because it's a non-weekend rental and of course, Hawaii (which naturally they can have high prices!). Any advice or words of wisdom? (Best rate I've been able to find, outside of Hertz, is $368 with Budget).
Old Jan 24, 2013, 2:10 pm

Hey!

Me and my friend planning on renting a car for our road trip on the west coast. We're both under 25 which shouldn't be a problem with the PC 144314.

BUT! We need an additional driver (I don't want to be the only one) and my question is, will the personal code work for both of us, or will there be problems? I've searched around for an answer but haven't found anything!
Old Jan 24, 2013, 2:54 pm

Greetings fellow renters. Does anyone happen to have a code for a one way rental? They are killing me on price right now. Trying to rent a car in June picking up downtown Savannah GA and dropping off in Charleston SC airport. Cheers.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by huffpuffen
Hey!

Me and my friend planning on renting a car for our road trip on the west coast. We're both under 25 which shouldn't be a problem with the PC 144314.

BUT! We need an additional driver (I don't want to be the only one) and my question is, will the personal code work for both of us, or will there be problems? I've searched around for an answer but haven't found anything!
it should
Old Jan 24, 2013, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by fyaric
it should
Okay. May I ask if you have any more information or some personal experience about it? I really want to be prepaired and be able to pay without any unpleasant surprises.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by huffpuffen
Okay. May I ask if you have any more information or some personal experience about it? I really want to be prepaired and be able to pay without any unpleasant surprises.
i was told that second driver must be 21 or 25, but its up to the location and most times they don't make a problem.
Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:40 am

looking to rent in Paris in late Feb.

Any discount codes or recommendations?
Old Jan 28, 2013, 2:00 pm
Used to be ' simz '

Programs: Does it matter..??? It doesn't matter to them
Originally Posted by slick_squeakers
Folks,
The trusty Travel and Incentives CDP stopped including CDW starting 2013. Anyone have a generic CDP that includes CDW?

Thanks,
-Steve
211762 should do it..
Old Jan 29, 2013, 7:13 am

Programs: DL 3MM, US 972k (AA 0.0k), Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hertz G, Nurburgring in 8:29
Nice... That one just knocked another $10 off the old 00005 code I used to use.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by simz
211762 should do it..
Thanks, code didn't include CDW for me, and I have an Amex Plat on file, is there any other steps I'm missing?
Old Jan 29, 2013, 3:47 pm
Used to be ' simz '

Thanks, code didn't include CDW for me, and I have an Amex Plat on file, is there any other steps I'm missing?
Change the website country to UK.. should do it..
Old Jan 30, 2013, 4:27 pm

I must be dumb. Changed to UK, logged in, went to US, changed back to Uk, didn't include it, tried different combinations of "Quote me the program my company has negotiated" and "My client is travelling on Company Official Travel"...??? Still no dice.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 3:58 am

Programs: More shiny with hotels than airlines.
Originally Posted by wjb123
Any discount codes or recommendations?
The one being discussed right now in the thread works fine. Or you can try triple 8, triple 0, which will give you decent discounts in France, as it's the CDP for the national carrier here.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 1:02 pm
Used to be ' simz '

I must be dumb. Changed to UK, logged in, went to US, changed back to Uk, didn't include it, tried different combinations of "Quote me the program my company has negotiated" and "My client is travelling on Company Official Travel"...??? Still no dice.
PM me your requirement..
Old Feb 8, 2013, 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by hereyee
Greetings fellow renters. Does anyone happen to have a code for a one way rental? They are killing me on price right now. Trying to rent a car in June picking up downtown Savannah GA and dropping off in Charleston SC airport. Cheers.
Probably too late, but amtrak for $25 and cab fare from station to airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.