Search

Roll Call Thread Part II

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2007, 9:15 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Welcome cynicAAl
Old Apr 28, 2007, 11:50 am

Programs: BA EC Gold
Hi there! Like a recent poster, I have been using FT for years and have just stumbled upon this board - brilliant! I somehow had no idea it existed.

I'm originally from Arizona, but London has been my home for six years and counting!

ajax
Old Apr 29, 2007, 5:26 pm

welcome ajax!!!
Old May 1, 2007, 1:55 pm

Programs: CO/DL:Gold, UA:PremExec; Marriott:Gold, Hilton:Silver
Hello!

Hello all! Like others, I've been on FT for a few months, but just recently discovered this little corner of the world and wanted to say "Hi!"
Old May 1, 2007, 3:16 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, MileagePlus Premier, DividendMiles, Aeroplan
Hello, Hello...

Originally Posted by FreqFlyerPhil
Hello all! Like others, I've been on FT for a few months, but just recently discovered this little corner of the world and wanted to say "Hi!"
Me too, I've just been here (out) since about 1 week and already I've made a considerable amount of damages LOL! Do people here post their gay.411 profiles?? just kidding It'd be funny reading "window here, looking for econony class aisle companion to share FT upgrades" !!

Cheers!
Old May 1, 2007, 5:00 pm

Welcome FreqFlyerPhil & Novano!!! And no this isn't a dating site
Old May 4, 2007, 11:47 am

Programs: CO/DL:Gold, UA:PremExec; Marriott:Gold, Hilton:Silver
Originally Posted by Novano
Me too, I've just been here (out) since about 1 week and already I've made a considerable amount of damages LOL! Do people here post their gay.411 profiles?? just kidding It'd be funny reading "window here, looking for econony class aisle companion to share FT upgrades" !!

Cheers!
Should we really get into discussing whether you're more of an aisle guy or a window guy? Glad to have found the board and I look forward to reading what's here...

Cheers!
Old May 25, 2007, 11:51 am

Programs: AA GLD
I too just stumbled onto this part of the site. I've been watching the Mileage Run boards and managed to get some great ideas and deals through it. And now I've got a place where I can also get info that's even MORE important! lol

I currently live in North Hollywood, and travel exclusively for fun. I won a trip to Rome on a game show a few years ago and that reminded me of my love of international travel - went to Europe 3 times in 2005 and 5 times in 2006!

Originally from Montreal, via Toronto, New York, Nashville and then finally here.

Last edited by stria4; May 25, 2007 at 12:01 pm Reason: added content
Old May 25, 2007, 11:55 am

Welcome stria4!!
Old May 25, 2007, 3:13 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IC RA, SPG Gold, BA Amex, MAS Rewards.
Wink

Hello Guys,

I am Ian from London.

I work in HR. I have been a lurker on FlyerTalk BA for a year now but I have just stumbled on this forum. How fabulous!

Best,

Ian
Old May 25, 2007, 9:20 pm

Welcome ianmc26!!!
Old Jun 7, 2007, 1:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS
Hello, my name is Richie and I'm an airline/Flyer Talk junkie. My day job as a software developer help pays for this addiction.

Like most people on here, it's only been recently that I've discovered the GLBT board here on FT. What a great site! My partner recently got his passport and has tasked me with finding a few places we can go over the next year to get some stamps in it. (For some reason Canada won't stamp American passports as you drive across the border ... shame on them! )

I fly almost exclusively on UA, though just enough to keep my 1P status. Maybe one day I'll make 1K. My travels generally take me to places near SEA, ORD, IAD, ROA, SFO, HPN, JFK, LAS, and RDU.

My favorite thing to have happen in an airport is running into someone you know and had no idea they'd be flying that day! My buddy Pete and I ran into each other just after Christmas in 2006 when I was flying JFK-SFO-SYD and he was doing BUR-SFO-SEA. It was great spending some time in the SFO RCC before the long flight to SYD!

Countries I've visited: Mexico, Canada, Japan, Australia
Next new country to visit: England
Other new countries "on tap": Germany, Brazil, Argentina
Favorite plane: UA's 3-cabin 777
Favorite way to use FFMs: Upgrade to C/F; gotta travel in style!

All the best to everyone here...
Old Jun 7, 2007, 2:03 pm

Welcome vt2k!!!
Old Jun 11, 2007, 8:58 am

Programs: EBD
Hi All

Like many others, I have been browsing Flyertalk for years but only recently discovered this forum- seems like a great place to possibly meet new people!

I'm 29yo working as a project manager in Stockholm. I bank business-paid miles to SK and own-pocket paid miles to DL for several reasons.

Hope to get the opportunity to see you all in Stockholm

Daniel
Old Jun 12, 2007, 1:18 pm

Welcome Douglas!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.