Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2017, 9:42 am

Programs: Hertz Gold, CET Diamond, MLife Gold, Hilton Gold Honnors
Originally Posted by irishjames23
Can someone confirm that the deal has now been approved and we are just waiting for Total Rewards to enter the upgrades into the system. Also if I was upgraded last year do I need to do anything or is this automatically upgraded.
I spoke to a FC rep last week and confirmed that they are upgrading again to Diamond. I had redeemed it last year and she said my name was on the list for the upgrade (without having to redeem again). Patiently waiting as I have a trip to a TR property tomorrow.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 9:48 am

Thanks Johnny. I will just wait as well. Hopefully it works out well for you.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 1:12 pm

Founderscard just denied my spouse's application for my addition. They claim it wasn't prejudicial, but would only say that they have the right to decline for any reason. Yet another data point for them just being a scam. My primary industry is blacklisting them, I do not think this will be a loss.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 1:51 pm

Programs: AA Plat, WN CP, Elevate Silver, AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum, National Exec
TR Account Upgraded to Diamond

Just checked my account and my upgrade to Diamond has gone through.

Last edited by SFO_Flyer; Feb 6, 2017 at 1:58 pm
Old Feb 6, 2017, 1:52 pm

Programs: AA Plat, WN CP, Elevate Silver, AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum, National Exec
Originally Posted by seric
Founderscard just denied my spouse's application for my addition. They claim it wasn't prejudicial, but would only say that they have the right to decline for any reason. Yet another data point for them just being a scam. My primary industry is blacklisting them, I do not think this will be a loss.
Can you provide any additional information regarding why it was denied? I was thinking about adding someone to my account as well.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 2:01 pm

I am back to Diamond. I have a feeling a great number of FC members signed on because of the CET Diamond benefit. Had they not reached an agreement, there would be thousands of cancellations; FC most certainly wouldn't want that.

Last edited by Firthient; Feb 6, 2017 at 6:33 pm
Old Feb 6, 2017, 2:06 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by SFO_Flyer
Just checked my account and my upgrade to Diamond has gone through.
Mine too! Time to earn those 15k TC now. Rio, here I come!
Old Feb 6, 2017, 2:09 pm

MY CURRENT TIER DIAMOND
UNTIL January 31st, 2018

Just got update today for another year. Had to pay yearly membership a few months early to get perk renewed ( did get promotional rate - nice plus). Just in time for a planned trip this week.

So far maybe I've been lucky - but I don't understand the scam comments. I clearly understand frustration with FoundersCard. A bit lacking in communication and sign-up process was a bit of hoop jumping. But I've had positive experience in regards to emails being replied to and receiving perks I have redeemed.

As to personal jabs I just read - program is setup in such a way that yes you can benefit from promoting the service. In some ways this might actually help - more members more bargaining power. In future it might hurt - because companies might not see value in overall membership - meaning not elite enough.

Hating on someone who has benefited from promoting is silly in my opinion. And if that promotion hadn't taken place - many of us wouldn't be having benefits from our paid for perks.

Last edited by Iggyz; Feb 6, 2017 at 2:21 pm
Old Feb 6, 2017, 3:04 pm

Programs: Hertz Gold, CET Diamond, MLife Gold, Hilton Gold Honnors
Originally Posted by irishjames23
Thanks Johnny. I will just wait as well. Hopefully it works out well for you.
Patience paid off. Diamond status has returned. Will make this trip that much more convienent!
Old Feb 6, 2017, 3:09 pm

I'm not gonna lie. I'm ecstatic for this. I live in Vegas and have been able to take advantage of all the free shows and $100 voucher. So excited for all of you as well!
Old Feb 6, 2017, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by SFO_Flyer
Can you provide any additional information regarding why it was denied? I was thinking about adding someone to my account as well.
I wish I could, they refused to say over a 5 minute 6 second conversation, I finally hung up after they repeatedly cited that they could refuse any benefit for any reason. It could be a right wing response to our domestic situation. I couldn't say. I requested that they give me a reason so I would not be left believing it was prejudicial, and they refused. At the end of the day, I'm relieved. If my beliefs are true I would not be comfortable supporting their existence. I'm proud that my situation has already prevented some other existing members from renewing.

I don't hold it against anyone who does want to game their system though.

If you would like further details, feel free to PM me. To be more specific I would need to reveal more of my life than I tend to do online.

Last edited by seric; Feb 6, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Old Feb 6, 2017, 3:38 pm

Programs: Founders Card
Originally Posted by seric
By NOT taking your money it is a scam? Interesting take.You ever see that sign in a business "we reserve the right to refuse service to anybody"? Now you know what it means.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 3:43 pm

Programs: Founders Card
Diamond as of today untill 31 Jan 2018. Didn't have to make a phone call or ..... about it for the last 6 days.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 3:45 pm
Suspended

Atlantis 4 free days.

Has anyone booked the 4 free days at Atlantis before? Is it a simple task calling? Are they trying to upsell anything else? Resort fee and tax are only due? Is the base level room acceptable (dont plan on being in room much either way, just asking)

Any help appreciated or advice from someone who has booked before through Diamond status.

Thanks!
Old Feb 6, 2017, 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by james400
By NOT taking your money it is a scam? Interesting take.You ever see that sign in a business "we reserve the right to refuse service to anybody"? Now you know what it means.
In this case, they weren't refusing my money at all. They were denying an existing member a listed benefit.

A number of data points make me consider them a scam. I've held this belief for a few years now since first hearing of their existence. This included a conversation with an individual listed as a user on their site. I was willing however to participate if the math worked in my favor. And I found a list of half a dozen benefits which could be used by some of my business units that would along with CET mitigate the risk. And by scam, I only mean to say that they misrepresent themselves as more than a fancy coupon book which throws events once in awhile. I also question organizations that employ contracts which are clearly Unconscionable.

Why are you so quick to defend Founderscard? Their defense appears to be your sole contributions to this site.

Last edited by seric; Feb 6, 2017 at 3:51 pm Reason: adding a question

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.