Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Recent thoughts/opinions on the Club Grazie program?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2013, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Combing through the search function it appears that the Venetian/Palazzo cut comps for players in the 2011 time frame. I'm considering switching my play from the Total Rewards program (Diamond) to the V/P.

A couple of questions:

a) Do they match status to Gold with my current Diamond status? If so, is the best suggestion to call prior to my trip?

b) How are the comps these days? Still stingy like they were a few years ago?

Thanks.
Old May 15, 2013, 5:49 pm

Programs: DL
I'm not sure if they still match status but I know they did as recently as 2011 - TR Diamond for CG Gold. Once matched - it's fairly simple to maintain the status. For every dollar charged to your suite, you earn 20 credits. 20,000 credits earns Gold for the following year. That being said, they do not rate any table play under $25 a hand.

I find the rooms much nicer than most of the TR properties in LV. The additional space (since all rooms are suites) is welcome and the beds are very comfortable.

As to comps - I'd say I'm low-end gold and I'll get 3 nights comp'd very frequently (weekends included). Most will include $45 in play and usually something extra (beach towel & bag, spa items, etc). They also have an airport shuttle which is free for Gold card holders and one guest. It only stops at Venetian/Palazzo and is a very easy option.
Old May 16, 2013, 5:31 am

Originally Posted by LOCommish
I'm not sure if they still match status but I know they did as recently as 2011 - TR Diamond for CG Gold. Once matched - it's fairly simple to maintain the status. For every dollar charged to your suite, you earn 20 credits. 20,000 credits earns Gold for the following year. That being said, they do not rate any table play under $25 a hand.

I find the rooms much nicer than most of the TR properties in LV. The additional space (since all rooms are suites) is welcome and the beds are very comfortable.

As to comps - I'd say I'm low-end gold and I'll get 3 nights comp'd very frequently (weekends included). Most will include $45 in play and usually something extra (beach towel & bag, spa items, etc). They also have an airport shuttle which is free for Gold card holders and one guest. It only stops at Venetian/Palazzo and is a very easy option.
Were you totally new to Grazie when you matched or had you played there previously?
Old May 17, 2013, 8:58 am

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by Rookie3
Were you totally new to Grazie when you matched or had you played there previously?
I had matched before - but it was 2/3 years earlier.
Old May 19, 2013, 1:37 pm

I was about to switch exclusively to MLife, but I received a postcard last week for 3 free nights and $500 match play. I had to book it!
Old Jun 23, 2013, 1:00 pm

Just by chance logged into my grazie account, haven't been to to V/P in years, still have offers for free rooms, with dining credits and match play!
Old Aug 12, 2013, 7:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat, JPM Palladium, Marriott Gold Elite
I just came back last week. I'm a Gold Grazie member, and on their website, its says free airport shuttle from both Terminal 1 and 3. Turns out the contracted company, Executive Star, canceled their contract with the airport. Now they only leave out of Term 1. To me its not worth taking the inter-Terminal shuttle just to get the free ride. We took a cab instead.

I've notified them in the meantime to update their website.
Old Aug 13, 2013, 7:33 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hhonors Gold, National Executive, Identity Gold, MLife Gold
Originally Posted by lawrencelane
I just came back last week. I'm a Gold Grazie member, and on their website, its says free airport shuttle from both Terminal 1 and 3. Turns out the contracted company, Executive Star, canceled their contract with the airport. Now they only leave out of Term 1. To me its not worth taking the inter-Terminal shuttle just to get the free ride. We took a cab instead.

I've notified them in the meantime to update their website.
I ran into this several months back, and also notified them to update their website. Hopefully you have better luck than I do. Not the experience I expect from a 5* hotel.

Definitely agree that it's not worth it to take the intra-terminal shuttle just to get to the free shuttle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.