FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Recent thoughts/opinions on the Club Grazie program?
Old May 16, 2013, 5:31 am
Rookie3

Originally Posted by LOCommish
I'm not sure if they still match status but I know they did as recently as 2011 - TR Diamond for CG Gold. Once matched - it's fairly simple to maintain the status. For every dollar charged to your suite, you earn 20 credits. 20,000 credits earns Gold for the following year. That being said, they do not rate any table play under $25 a hand.

I find the rooms much nicer than most of the TR properties in LV. The additional space (since all rooms are suites) is welcome and the beds are very comfortable.

As to comps - I'd say I'm low-end gold and I'll get 3 nights comp'd very frequently (weekends included). Most will include $45 in play and usually something extra (beach towel & bag, spa items, etc). They also have an airport shuttle which is free for Gold card holders and one guest. It only stops at Venetian/Palazzo and is a very easy option.
Were you totally new to Grazie when you matched or had you played there previously?