Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Finnair Customer Feedback That Works?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Finnair Customer Feedback That Works?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2021, 2:10 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
I don't mind the AY016 schedule but AY015 is terrible not only due to the arrival time at JFK but also there are literally no options (neither JFK or LGA) to get me home to ATL the same night, was never a problem with AY005.
I remembered this post when I hit now into the same issue. At least there are other options, it doesnt need to be AY.
remymartin, esledo and miamiflyer8 like this.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 5:15 am

Hi, trying to access Finnair's old website but link above just takes me to the new one, even with incognito mode. Does anyone have a "new" link to the old website? Thanks
Old Dec 8, 2021, 5:26 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Mister P.
Hi, trying to access Finnair's old website but link above just takes me to the new one, even with incognito mode. Does anyone have a "new" link to the old website? Thanks
The old website has been closed and there is no way to access it anymore.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 6:01 am

Thanks. Is there a way to update the FFP number? (Don't see any options under my booking info in the new site). Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.