Programs: AY
Originally Posted by FFlash
Closed still for renew.

There were quite some queues.

Asked borderguard when ready. ”Dunno”
Should be February. But don't take my word for it
Old Jan 24, 2020, 1:28 pm

Programs: BA GfL
Arrived mid-afternoon the other day from LHR. At passport control, tour groups from China were directed to a special queue and non-Chinese passport holders were directed to the regular queue. Much better experience and I cleared passport control in under 5 minutes in the height of afternoon Asian arrivals.
ffay005 likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 12:52 pm

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
So what about non-tour Chinese passport holders? In fact, what about Chinese passports at all since there should no longer be any Chinese tour from Monday onward.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 1:31 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by Courmisch
So what about non-tour Chinese passport holders? In fact, what about Chinese passports at all since there should no longer be any Chinese tour from Monday onward.
What do you mean? I dont follow. Are you writing from Plat Wing bar?
Old Jan 25, 2020, 4:04 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Courmisch
Schengen ADS (tour group) travel visas for Chinese passport users are being stopped from Monday?

I would have to assume that at least some other kinds of Schengen and Schengen country national visas are still allowed even wIth ADS tour visas being stopped as you seem to be suggesting.
Old Jan 26, 2020, 12:40 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Schengen ADS (tour group) travel visas for Chinese passport users are being stopped from Monday?

I would have to assume that at least some other kinds of Schengen and Schengen country national visas are still allowed even wIth ADS tour visas being stopped as you seem to be suggesting.
China is blocking overseas tour groups leaving the country, starting on Monday.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/doctor-...ds-11579944323

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.