Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stockmann thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2018, 4:48 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum (OWE), HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, AX
Originally Posted by Trav1970
SEB MC yields 2 points per EUR as a Plat... which would make it 10000 AY points.
Yes, of course. I was accidentally only thinking Nordea MC. Must be Tiger beer the humid weather in SIN...
Old May 13, 2018, 10:37 pm

Programs: AY Gold (OWS), Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Hilton Gold
Point crediting back-log

I just realized that I haven´t received any AY points from purchases made at Stockmann for a long time. I checked my AY account and noticed that no points have been credited since mid-feb 2018.
I tend to visit Herkku about once a week, so the back-log is quite significant. Anyone having same issues?
Old May 14, 2018, 12:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY, SK, TK
points posting here punctually and with 50% campaign
Old May 14, 2018, 12:07 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Are Herkku purchases still accruing AY+ points?
Old May 14, 2018, 12:45 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by Karjaluokka
I just realized that I haven´t received any AY points from purchases made at Stockmann for a long time. I checked my AY account and noticed that no points have been credited since mid-feb 2018.
I tend to visit Herkku about once a week, so the back-log is quite significant. Anyone having same issues?
My understanding is that you get AY+ points only for purchases done directly with Stockmann. Since Herkku is not part of Stockmann itself anymore you should receive therefore no AY+ points anymore.
Old May 14, 2018, 2:34 am
Original Poster

Might be. I correct my previous post: normal Stockmann shopping points coming in normally now, but Herkku is a questionmark (I have not been to Herkku since they went Silly)
Old May 14, 2018, 2:50 am

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
My Stockmann points accrual has dropped significantly since 1 Jan, as Herkku purchases are no longer qualify for AY+ points. On a side note, even the "normal" Stockmann points are credited in a rather ad-hoc way.
Old Oct 30, 2018, 1:16 pm
Original Poster

Now Stockmann can be matched to Sixt, I wonder how they do it. Color? Black for black? Oh I had matched Sixt Platinum earlier but it was of no use really.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 2:58 am

Programs: AY Platinum, LH, Accor, IHG, Scandic, Tallink
Has anyone got AY points from Stockmann recently? Stockmann has usually credited points very irregulary but now it seems to take longer than before. I made an exceptionally large purchase at Stockmann (not "Herkku") in early December. Therefore I've been following my points statement closely. Almost two months has passed and the points are still missing.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 3:18 am

Programs: AY+, HH Gold
I discovered recently that if you do not permanently live in Finland, you are not allowed to have the Stockmann loyal customer card. This came up when I was asking the customer service desk at the store why the new card they have been promising to send me still has not arrived.

They didn't take the card away from me, so I'm now trying to see if the manually entered card number still gives me points, or if they have disabled my account now. I don't know how many on this forum live outside Finland, but if you are not getting your points, this could be a reason.

However, as a good will gesture they still gave me a 20% off voucher to use at the department store, so I guess that's something.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 3:28 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by jann3
Has anyone got AY points from Stockmann recently? Stockmann has usually credited points very irregulary but now it seems to take longer than before. I made an exceptionally large purchase at Stockmann (not "Herkku") in early December. Therefore I've been following my points statement closely. Almost two months has passed and the points are still missing.
Points from purchases in beginning of January posted mid-January.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:15 am

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
At least I got points for all my Stockmann purchases (AFAIK) during December - January. Please note that while they do increase your "Stockmann spending", you don't get AY+ points for purchases made in the department store at "shop-in-shop" partners (e.g. Power, Halti, event / movie tickets, HSL, the toy store, etc.).
Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:47 am

Programs: AY Platinum, LH, Accor, IHG, Scandic, Tallink
Originally Posted by Steve_Hun
Please note that while they do increase your "Stockmann spending", you don't get AY+ points for purchases made in the department store at "shop-in-shop" partners (e.g. Power, Halti, event / movie tickets, HSL, the toy store, etc.).
That's a good point. Nowadays the house is full of these "shops-in-shop". It's pretty confusing. This particular purchase was made at the department store, but it's good to know that there is no wider issue with crediting the points.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Whole Stockmann has become a confusing joke.
The only good thing, almost better than any AY benefit is the free parking hour. I have probably reaped back the cost of the card in countless parking hours
Old Mar 18, 2019, 4:48 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Stockmann and Finnair Plus cooperation will end on 30th April 2019. (Disclosed on the Stockmann newsletter today)

More info in Finnish

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.