Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fairmont Platinum Welcome Amenity?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2010, 2:20 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Originally Posted by haldol
Nothing from Fairmont Tremblant
Often they just forget. Last stay was at Banff Springs, i didn't receieve my gift, I called and asked and they delivered a great gifT!
Old Sep 9, 2010, 4:38 pm

Programs: AC SE
what was your Banff Springs amenity gift?
Old Sep 9, 2010, 5:19 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Originally Posted by 300rwhp
what was your Banff Springs amenity gift?
Cheese, crackers, water, fruit. Local amenity is my selection.
Old Sep 9, 2010, 5:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I concur with CFH.. BSH amenity is nice.. used to be 4 bottles of Evian with the local selection, with bison on a piece of rundle slab too.. then changed to 4 bottles of Fairmont Banff Springs labelled water.. now its been cut to 2.. but if you request, you can get as many bottles of Montclair water you would care to bathe in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.