Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FPC Platinum Passions Enhancements

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2012, 6:28 pm
Fairmont Contributor Badge

In Vancouver, BC; no package yet. Ordered on Day 1.
Old May 22, 2012, 9:39 pm

Programs: Various Programs of Interest & LT Collector.
Guess I should have ordered it on the first day too.
Its frustrating how long they take to arrive as its a little bit of a hassle trying to use the electronic certs... It can take some explaining what an 'authentic dish' is and why I don't have it in hand yet.

Originally Posted by MtlFire
Got my package today (Montreal, Canada). Ordered on the first day it was available online.
Old May 23, 2012, 8:14 pm

I spoke a day too soon. Just received my wifes with the Robes today. Mine didn't arrive yet though (I didn't order a robe).
Old May 24, 2012, 9:12 am

Originally Posted by TravelGuy1965
I spoke a day too soon. Just received my wifes with the Robes today. Mine didn't arrive yet though (I didn't order a robe).
Can you all that got the robe say if it is worth getting that over a Local Dining Experience or Manicure/Pedicure? I value the latter 2 at maybe $35 apiece. So basically, would you pay $35 for the Fairmont robe? There is only a week left to choose and I want to make the right pick!!!!!

Which reminds me to give this warning:

THE PLAT PASSIONS CHOICES MUST BE MADE BY MAY 31ST, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T MADE YOUR CHOICES YET, MAKE SURE TO DO SO THIS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!
Old May 24, 2012, 12:39 pm

My 4 paper certs came in last week. Better late then never

When I used my local food experience in Maui it would have saved us, the server and his manager probably 10 minutes of time.

I actually felt bad for our server since he had a huge table next to us and was already working at full pace.
Old May 24, 2012, 6:28 pm
mow

Yes the robe is very nice prob valued for me at 50$
Old May 24, 2012, 7:16 pm

The Kids robes are nicer than the adult ones; not waffle cloth and softer.
Adult robes; Not spectacular but worth $35 to us. I'll wear them to Maui Sheraton when I'm there next month before staying some days at Kai Lani

Originally Posted by gregorygrady
Can you all that got the robe say if it is worth getting that over a Local Dining Experience or Manicure/Pedicure? I value the latter 2 at maybe $35 apiece. So basically, would you pay $35 for the Fairmont robe? There is only a week left to choose and I want to make the right pick!!!!!

Which reminds me to give this warning:

THE PLAT PASSIONS CHOICES MUST BE MADE BY MAY 31ST, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T MADE YOUR CHOICES YET, MAKE SURE TO DO SO THIS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!
Old May 24, 2012, 10:09 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
I was actually disappointed by the adult robe. Not high quality at all. And super huge...yes, they are all big but this one just did not fit me at all! I should have listened to my daughter to get her one instead of the adult. Oh well, hope we have the choice next year
Old May 25, 2012, 1:30 am
mow

Yes the robe is very big
But the kids robe doesn't have the fairmont signature or monogram if u can recall
Old May 25, 2012, 5:31 pm

Well, still waiting for the package to arrive, no magazine or stuffed animal. Certs do show up on the site though.
Old May 26, 2012, 2:59 pm

Programs: *G
It's reassuring to know that some of the certificates and passions are now showing up, but I have yet to see anything.

I had a time consuming and frustrating experience using a dining credit "electronically" at the Queen Elizabeth earlier this year, so when faced with trying it again at the Peace last week, I started at the front desk, they assured me it could be done and notified the restaurant, but the waitperson was still alarmed that I did not have a certificate. So I asked to see the person in charge, and shortly after, it was resolved. However I did not even attempt to try to get the authentic local dish.
Old May 26, 2012, 9:19 pm

The kids one has the monogram too.

While my wife received her package with the robes early last week mine without robes just came today.

Next step, getting the free nights from the CC signup

Originally Posted by mow
Yes the robe is very big
But the kids robe doesn't have the fairmont signature or monogram if u can recall
Old May 29, 2012, 9:55 pm

Programs: Via Preference Privilege, AC*A, Fairmont Plat, SPG Gold
Pics:

IMG_0335 by will54040404, on Flickr

IMG_0336 by will54040404, on Flickr

IMG_0337 by will54040404, on Flickr

Over all everything seems high quality to me, no complaints. I like the robe, though I prefer my SWISS first pajamas
Old May 30, 2012, 11:10 am
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Passions Kit Arrived. Shipped via USPS/Canada Post.
Old May 30, 2012, 12:59 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, FPC Platinum, SPG/Marriott Gold, Radisson Gold Elite, BW Diamond Select
My wife and I got ours yesterday.

Found two boxes sitting outside our front door that my wife noticed as she was leaving last night. Thanks again, Canada Post, for your stellar service. Have always wondered about their liability should this approach to customer service result in somebody else obtaining our parcels.

And, yes, I would rather receive the parcel notice and have to go and pick things up rather than risk not ever receiving them. Good thing we live in a very good neighbourhood.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.