Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates New Routes and Changes 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates New Routes and Changes 2014

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2014, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Originally Posted by John Anderson
I really hope it's Miami. Or Newark.
I'm hoping EWR.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by planespotterek
I guess he knows:-)
Did he mention which city would it be?
Originally Posted by m3red
Miami - its been touted for years - has to be surely?!
Originally Posted by John Anderson
I really hope it's Miami. Or Newark.
The FO did mentioned the city. But he said nothing is official yet until announced but it's more than likely it's going to be Miami. Of what he heard.

The Captain told me something similar. He said Miami is the next top choice for Emirates in the US. He said it should be announced this year, if not early next year. What he has also heard is that Emirates is waiting to receive a couple more 77W to upgrade a 77L route (like HND), to send the 77L to MIA. He said MIA is a clear candidate for a 77L as it should be launched with. He also said DFW's 77L could've gone go Miami but that 77L is going to a current route.

He said he hasn't heard any other US city being added soon. But he suggest it's EWR and maybe ATL.

I asked about a tag on to MEX. The Captain replied saying "If that were to happen, I would think MIA can be a top option BUT I would think they would be looking at a current route somewhere in the US to start MEX"

I also asked about another South America route, Captain said CCS and BOG are being looked at. They are top candidate but not for another possible 3 years.
Old Jul 1, 2014, 11:53 am

Emirates will suspend flights to Kiev and Peshawar........
Old Jul 2, 2014, 12:25 am

Peshawar been stopped for a week now.

The announcement has been catching my eye (in an annoying sort of way) every time I open the website).
Old Jul 2, 2014, 8:17 am

Originally Posted by Patriots
The FO did mentioned the city. But he said nothing is official yet until announced but it's more than likely it's going to be Miami. Of what he heard.

The Captain told me something similar. He said Miami is the next top choice for Emirates in the US. He said it should be announced this year, if not early next year. What he has also heard is that Emirates is waiting to receive a couple more 77W to upgrade a 77L route (like HND), to send the 77L to MIA. He said MIA is a clear candidate for a 77L as it should be launched with. He also said DFW's 77L could've gone go Miami but that 77L is going to a current route.

He said he hasn't heard any other US city being added soon. But he suggest it's EWR and maybe ATL.

I asked about a tag on to MEX. The Captain replied saying "If that were to happen, I would think MIA can be a top option BUT I would think they would be looking at a current route somewhere in the US to start MEX"

I also asked about another South America route, Captain said CCS and BOG are being looked at. They are top candidate but not for another possible 3 years.
Most of this is just nonsense. This "pilot info" is also very similar to your own opinions on airliners. What a coincidence.
Old Jul 2, 2014, 9:58 am

Originally Posted by HB-IWC
Most of this is just nonsense. This "pilot info" is also very similar to your own opinions on airliners. What a coincidence.
I don't even have a airliners.net account? I prefer this website.

If you don't believe, then don't saying anything at all. I know what they told me.
I'm not making any BS. I'm saying what a couple of Emirates pilots told me.

Seems like you don't like MIA. Weird right? I think not!

Oh and by the way. I'm from Boston. I have nothing to do with MIA. So just keep that in mind.
Old Jul 2, 2014, 10:46 am

If you don't believe, then don't saying anything at all. I know what they told me.
I'm not making any BS. I'm saying what a couple of Emirates pilots told me.

Seems like you don't like MIA. Weird right? I think not!
Yawn ... You may want to revisit the 58 posts you have made on this forum and check how many do NOT pertain to MIA. It is for sure a much shorter count than those that relate to MIA. And while you are at it, take a look at how many of those posts were FACT based rather than a representation of your own wishful thinking as facts.

I do not believe for a moment that an Emirates pilot has confided you that Mexico will be started via the US, because there is absolutely no truth to this "information."

And your entire story about a reshuffle of B77L capacity is no more than a rehash of some of the lines you have been coming up with over and over again.

We get it ... you believe that EK should start MIA yesterday. You are entitled to that opinion, but do not pass it off as a fact. Let the facts come straight from the airline. For the time being there is nothing to report. Live with it.
Old Jul 2, 2014, 11:12 am

Yawn ... You may want to revisit the 58 posts you have made on this forum and check how many do NOT pertain to MIA. It is for sure a much shorter count than those that relate to MIA. And while you are at it, take a look at how many of those posts were FACT based rather than a representation of your own wishful thinking as facts.

I do not believe for a moment that an Emirates pilot has confided you that Mexico will be started via the US, because there is absolutely no truth to this "information."

And your entire story about a reshuffle of B77L capacity is no more than a rehash of some of the lines you have been coming up with over and over again.

We get it ... you believe that EK should start MIA yesterday. You are entitled to that opinion, but do not pass it off as a fact. Let the facts come straight from the airline. For the time being there is nothing to report. Live with it.
Ok. Believe what you want. I'm not going to fight. It's pointless and wasting my time.
Old Jul 2, 2014, 8:53 pm

Programs: Skywards Plat, Etihad Gold, Aerosvit Gold, Virgin Silver, AA lifetime Gold, Sirius Gold
Originally Posted by ZRHMD11
Emirates will suspend flights to Kiev and Peshawar........
Why do you think they will suspend flights to Kiev? They have already reduced from daily to 4 flights per week, they do not overnight the crew and the loads in Y seem reasonably healthy (biz not so much but steady and First almost non-existent).
Old Jul 2, 2014, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by mrtdxb
Why do you think they will suspend flights to Kiev? They have already reduced from daily to 4 flights per week, they do not overnight the crew and the loads in Y seem reasonably healthy (biz not so much but steady and First almost non-existent).
This is not my opinion; it`s official:

"An Emirates Spokesperson: "Due to the ongoing political uncertainty in the Ukraine which has resulted in weakened demand, Emirates will suspend flights to Kiev from 1st August 2014. Emirates' bookings for travel to Kiev from 1st August have been closed for sale with immediate effect. Any passengers who have booked to travel with Emirates after this date will be re-booked for travel on an alternate airline. Emirates apologises for the inconvenience caused."

http://www.emirates.com/ch/english/a...l_updates.aspx
Old Jul 2, 2014, 11:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Ok. Believe what you want. I'm not going to fight. It's pointless and wasting my time.
Folks, please stay on the topics and do not talking about entire airliners.net. This is from the past. So, please don't try to talks about a personal message. If you want to leave PM and also, please do not posts on this forum.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 12:22 am

Originally Posted by N830MH
Folks, please stay on the topics and do not talking about entire airliners.net. This is from the past. So, please don't try to talks about a personal message. If you want to leave PM and also, please do not posts on this forum.
And N830MH, as much as I admire your passion for Emirates, we have moderators who are here to tell us what we can and can't do. I hope you understand.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 6:12 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Etihad Gold, Aerosvit Gold, Virgin Silver, AA lifetime Gold, Sirius Gold
Originally Posted by ZRHMD11
This is not my opinion; it`s official:

"An Emirates Spokesperson: "Due to the ongoing political uncertainty in the Ukraine which has resulted in weakened demand, Emirates will suspend flights to Kiev from 1st August 2014. Emirates' bookings for travel to Kiev from 1st August have been closed for sale with immediate effect. Any passengers who have booked to travel with Emirates after this date will be re-booked for travel on an alternate airline. Emirates apologises for the inconvenience caused."

http://www.emirates.com/ch/english/a...l_updates.aspx
This is a personal disaster for me ... I really hope that they reinstate it once things calm down there.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 6:36 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
MRU Double daily A380

I'm quite surprised by this - loads are always strong but this is a huge capacity...

http://www.emirates.com/english/abou...&stop_mobi=yes
Old Jul 3, 2014, 9:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by m3red
I'm quite surprised by this - loads are always strong but this is a huge capacity...

http://www.emirates.com/english/abou...&stop_mobi=yes
Wow, what a surprise! I heard they are always so strong and they are doing very well. Is this flight full?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.