Reload this Page >

Fat Burger or In-and-Out Burger?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fat Burger or In-and-Out Burger?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2007, 8:03 pm

Give me a Tommy's burger over either any day.
Old Jul 21, 2007, 10:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 9Benua
Last April was the first time I tried In n' out and Carl's Jr. I prefer Carl's Jr Six dollar burger. In n out is overrated IMHO.
Except last I dined out at In n' Out, they didn't have those "restaurant type" burger.
Old Jul 21, 2007, 10:41 am

Programs: AA, Delta Kryptonium (DM) Hyatt Diamond IHG Fake Plat (Ambassador), HH Gold
I had my first Fatburger in 1970!

My First Tommy's in 1974

It wasn't until the 1980's (???) that I had my first In and Out Burger.

The quality and taste have changed over the years (decades)

IMO

Tommy's has been the most consistent over the years. Nothing beat's it when you want the extra kick of chili

Fatburger was the best (when there were two locations) --BEFORE they went on their franchise expansion run. I really miss the old Fatburger!!!!

In and Out is always v-e-r-y good. Not (always great)

We I make my trips back home to LA - I usually hit In and Out
Old Jul 21, 2007, 4:29 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP "Life is good! Really good.""
Just had a double double. They put my togo order in a bag instead of a box. What??

Just don't understand the appeal of Fatburger. At least not the franchise near our office. We all tried it twice. Yechhh. And we don't have an In n Out nearby, we we either go to a local place or McD's.
Old Jul 21, 2007, 9:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Another vote for In-N-Out. If you live close to one you can't help but eat there atleast twice a week
Old Jul 21, 2007, 11:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by riteshraja
Another vote for In-N-Out. If you live close to one you can't help but eat there atleast twice a week
I can only hope In n' out will expand to all 50 states as well as to all Canadian provinces.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 2:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HGP Diamond, HH Diamond, MR Platinum
I've been to each of these chains twice. I was not impressed by In and Out, but I liked Fat Burger. I'll be happy to try In and Out again, but I consider the Fat Burger menu intrinsically superior.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 4:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: On a collision course with Kettledom
I live walking distance from an In-and-Out-Burger (OK, it's a 30 minute walk), and I've tried Fatburger in Seattle.

Fatburger is nothing special.
In-and-Out is a very good fast-food burger, but it is nothing more than a fast-food burger, and isn't worth a cross-country excursion or anything like that.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by opus17
In-and-Out is a very good fast-food burger, but it is nothing more than a fast-food burger, and isn't worth a cross-country excursion or anything like that.
Except for one radio commercial where the boy ended up forfeiting a Harvard Scholarship because there was no In n' Out near his dormitory.
Old Dec 7, 2007, 10:41 am

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
Fatburger is Coming to...

... South Florida.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miam...ry/332376.html

Looks like in South Beach and Coral Gables first.. along with 3 others afterwards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.