Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your favorite Breakfast?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2019, 7:06 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Platinum/LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
Snooze in AZ has a "Breakfast Pot Pie" which is homemade sausage gravy over puff pastry, topped with an egg and a side of hashbrowns. It's delicious.
mmmmm...sounds fantastic!
Old Sep 20, 2019, 2:11 pm
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC
Resurrecting this thread as I'm going to the big smoke (London UK) next weekend for the BA do next Friday and consequently have Sat and Sun available for breakfast/brunch selections. My budget is sub £200 for breakfast. I know that sounds stupid but if you add booze in and preferably caviar it begins to make more sense. I'll have a sandwich/burger for tea

Am I going to be able to get a Bloody Mary at The Wolsey?
Should I bite the bullet and breakfast at The Ritz? (BM not on menu but 100% sure they can do whatever I want).
Are there any good Indian options available in Central London?
Any other suggestions?
Preferably near Paddington, Mayfair, Piccadilly.
Old Sep 20, 2019, 3:48 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Originally Posted by DeathSlam
Resurrecting this thread as I'm going to the big smoke (London UK) next weekend for the BA do next Friday and consequently have Sat and Sun available for breakfast/brunch selections. My budget is sub £200 for breakfast. I know that sounds stupid but if you add booze in and preferably caviar it begins to make more sense. I'll have a sandwich/burger for tea

Am I going to be able to get a Bloody Mary at The Wolsey?
Should I bite the bullet and breakfast at The Ritz? (BM not on menu but 100% sure they can do whatever I want).
Are there any good Indian options available in Central London?
Any other suggestions?
Preferably near Paddington, Mayfair, Piccadilly.
The Wolseley is a fantastic breakfast. So is St. John Bread and Wine. They are different but both extraordinarily well done.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.