Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Which would you like in the CRC, free wireless or a fee with tech support?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: Which of the following options would you prefer in the Crown Room Club?
Free wireless internet access with no technical support.
100.00%
Fee-based wireless internet access with technical support.
0%
Not sure.
0%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Which would you like in the CRC, free wireless or a fee with tech support?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2007, 2:33 am
Suspended

Programs: *A
Free internet, and please get rid of those wretched cheese waffle-thingies.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 5:47 am

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by GuyverII
NOOOOO!!! Not the cheese waffle thingies! I actually like those as a change in pace from the usual CRC kibbles-n-bits.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 6:27 am

Programs: Delta DM
Originally Posted by jimrpa
NOOOOO!!! Not the cheese waffle thingies! I actually like those as a change in pace from the usual CRC kibbles-n-bits.
You do??? where are oyu from? They leave a NASTY gritty coarse feeling on your teeth after you eat them, but when you are starving, anything will do I guess.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 6:56 am

Programs: Delta PM,CRC, AA,CO,HHonors Diamond,Marriott Platinum,Priority Club Platinum
Free wifi would be a definite plus.

Also, could we leave the trail mix out all day?
Old Feb 13, 2007, 7:55 am

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
Originally Posted by iCorpRoadie
You do??? where are oyu from? They leave a NASTY gritty coarse feeling on your teeth after you eat them,
They are nasty. I thought they were only there to discourage us from eating them...

but when you are starving, anything will do I guess.
Not for me. I'd rather eat a package of stale trail mix from the newsstand...
Old Feb 13, 2007, 8:13 am

Programs: Delta DM (3 MM) ; Sky Club (Lifetime)
Internet

Can we start another thread about snacks and get back to asking for / voting for internet access?
I would hate to see the strong preference indicated by so many for free Wi Fi diluted by a discussion of salted v. unsalted peanuts.
Let's try to get the access (offered almost uniformly in other clubs), then lobby for the appropriate culinary accompaniment to web surfing.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by iCorpRoadie
You do??? where are oyu from? They leave a NASTY gritty coarse feeling on your teeth after you eat them, but when you are starving, anything will do I guess.
Starving = leaving PHL around 3 and not getting into DAB until around 9:30 or 10. Yep, I'm usually starving.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 8:16 am

Originally Posted by deltalirious
Can we start another thread about snacks and get back to asking for / voting for internet access?
I would hate to see the strong preference indicated by so many for free Wi Fi diluted by a discussion of salted v. unsalted peanuts.
Let's try to get the access (offered almost uniformly in other clubs), then lobby for the appropriate culinary accompaniment to web surfing.
Well, I haven't seen a lot of interesting debate or diversity of opinion surrounding the offer of free WiFi. Might as well "spice" things up a bit
Old Feb 13, 2007, 8:31 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by GuyverII
Originally Posted by deltalirious
I agree.

For better net results, let’s please stop waffling around the cheesy discussion of snacks for the moment and get back up to high speed on the topic at hand before DeltaCustomerInsights goes nuts.

Thank you.

Regards,

Canarsie
Co-Moderator, Delta forum
Old Feb 13, 2007, 9:29 am

Programs: BA GGL; AA LT Gold; AS 100K; DL MM GM; Hyatt G*list, Hilton Diamond; SQ silver
I received an email that made me think that Some of us may need tech support...
Old Feb 13, 2007, 11:03 am
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Originally Posted by Canarsie
It is our pleasure.

If you need anything else, please contact me, RSSrsvp or obscure2k and we will do our best to help out.

Regards,

Canarsie
Co-Moderator, Delta forum
Thanks canarsie for setting up, I did giggle at your third choice, not sure, have you EVER known anyone on this forum not to be sure of their opinion????? *grin*
Old Feb 13, 2007, 11:06 am

Programs: Delta DM
I am still wondering if I can change my vote, I don't agree with 100% in one. Who's paying who to vote this way? Can I change and go against the grain?
Old Feb 13, 2007, 1:47 pm

Programs: DL, SPG (Gold)
New e-mail survery....re: CRCs

Check your e-mail......as I recently received a survey from Delta (worth 250 SkyMiles) regarding Crown Room Clubs......with the final question being the same as this poll.

A.J.
Old Feb 14, 2007, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Bumping this back to the first page, I want to see that vote count climb!
Old Feb 14, 2007, 9:51 am

Programs: Delta PM, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by neatbrian
However, I'm perfectly willing to pay if it's fast and reliable. Free wifi services are generally neither. Don't compromise on the quality!!
You did pay, ~$400 every year for the CRC!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.