Search

DL Holiday Card

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2006, 6:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by mikey1003
Havent been on a DL flight in over 3 years...but I got my card yesterday
Just remember - when you use it for kindling that the inks in the paper are toxic and you shouldn't be roasting chestnuts over that open fire.

Even years later Delta is still trying to poison you!
Old Dec 10, 2006, 8:01 pm

I got a card and I'm only silver.
Old Dec 11, 2006, 11:18 am

I thought it was a nice touch to receive one. I can tell you I never got one when from US Airways.
Old Dec 11, 2006, 12:06 pm
dc3

What a waster of money. The management deserves to be asked to pay for this out of their own pockets!
Old Dec 11, 2006, 12:12 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by dc3
What a waster of money. The management deserves to be asked to pay for this out of their own pockets!
I agree. I got the card too but would much rather than the money was spent on improving service or upgrading planes. Waste of money
Old Dec 15, 2006, 1:10 am

Programs: DL GM, UA, AA, Hilton HHonors
Originally Posted by Redhead
I agree. I got the card too but would much rather than the money was spent on improving service or upgrading planes. Waste of money
I was hoping that I had received some extra "free miles" for recently achieving Silver or a bonus offer or something. I was disappointed only to receive a card with nothing else enclosed. Nice sentiment, but I also agree that it was a waste of time and money.
Old Dec 15, 2006, 5:16 am

Programs: DL FO,Starwood Gold, Hertz 5*, National Executive, Nexus & Global Entry
Originally Posted by Jarreb
I was hoping that I had received some extra "free miles" for recently achieving Silver

Why? Nobody else gets any extra free miles for becoming Silver? Infact, I just reached gold, and the only way I can even get any bonus MQM's for next year is by flying 65,000 MQM's before the end of the year
Old Dec 15, 2006, 5:30 am

Programs: DL GM/MM
Originally Posted by Jarreb
I was hoping that I had received some extra "free miles" for recently achieving Silver or a bonus offer or something.
You do. You get a 25% mile bonus on all flights now, and free upgrades. See the list at SkyMiles benefits.
Old Dec 22, 2006, 6:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
I got a cute card today. The face of the card had Happy Holidays and a flying Delta MD88 with a big wreath near the front. The inside of the card said "May all your upgrades clear, from our family to yours". It was personally signed "The MLB Team".

Did anyone else get this card from their main airport? ^
Old Dec 22, 2006, 8:49 pm

Programs: DL GM/2.7MM, Marriott Lifetime PL, SPG Lifetime PL,Hilton Gold, Natl Lifetime Exec Elite
Got one from the MCO CRC ^ ^ ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.