Search

DL Holiday Card

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2005, 12:18 pm

Deleted

Last edited by vinnmann; Aug 8, 2007 at 11:40 am
Old Dec 19, 2005, 12:40 pm

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
Little did I realize the chaos I would start with my response at the start of this thread. And all the OP wanted was to know if anyone else had received the card.
Old Dec 19, 2005, 12:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Originally Posted by vinnmann
I feel like Charlie Brown at Halloween, but I didn't even get a rock.
Don't worry vinnmann... either did I... FL mail is just slow... we are slow in alot of things... remember the vote count?
Old Dec 19, 2005, 12:57 pm

I got one as GM.

I wish it had included an extra 10,000 MQMs, that would be a nice present.
Old Dec 19, 2005, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
Originally Posted by Traveller
Okay, who coined the term SkyRape? or SkyRaper?
You can have those, Traveller, but then I get extortion-at-39,000-feet and skydisembowelment.
Old Dec 19, 2005, 3:12 pm

Programs: DL Diamond and Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hertz Pres Circle
I haven't gotten my holiday card from Delta!
Old Dec 19, 2005, 4:01 pm

Programs: Delta DM
Got my Card from DL. It was printed in Blue Ink......but im gold! what gives???? and my 50,000 was missing!!!! someone must have known it was coming and resealed the envelope after taking it!!!! I want a refund!
Old Dec 19, 2005, 4:43 pm

Programs: DL PM / 1MM "Enhancee" (Frequent Flyer) Since 1990
Originally Posted by GreerApproach
While very touching, I think the money spent on printing should be going elsewhere in DL right now.
My thoughts exactly.. of course the airline wants my business and wishes me well. But how about just sending some form of Xmas greeting through their much vaunted Delta nerve center/computer system. Several thousand emails (like the ones DL sends for fare sales) must be cheaper than all that paper and postage - especially in these lean times for DL..
Old Dec 19, 2005, 5:56 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, Etihad Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by heckler
My thoughts exactly.. of course the airline wants my business and wishes me well. But how about just sending some form of Xmas greeting through their much vaunted Delta nerve center/computer system. Several thousand emails (like the ones DL sends for fare sales) must be cheaper than all that paper and postage - especially in these lean times for DL..
C'mon. If Delta hadn't sent these out, someone here would have surely started a thread proclaiming that Delta's failure to send out their annual Christmas cards is but the latest and most definitive sign yet of their imminent demise. How could they dare 'dis us Medallions, their only hope for survival? Etc. Etc.
Old Dec 19, 2005, 6:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
Originally Posted by DLfan
C'mon. If Delta hadn't sent these out, someone here would have surely started a thread proclaiming that Delta's failure to send out their annual Christmas cards is but the latest and most definitive sign yet of their imminent demise. How could they dare 'dis us Medallions, their only hope for survival? Etc. Etc.
Because all the other airline sent one. So, did anyone get a card from another carrier?
Old Dec 19, 2005, 6:11 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion
I haven't gotten a card from Delta yet, but did get personally signed cards from buddies in the two Crown Rooms where I spend the most time. Their service still shines, even with the pay cuts.
Old Dec 19, 2005, 6:44 pm

OK seriously, did anyone actually get anything inside their cards? Because mine just informed me that they've made a 5 million mile contribution to charities on behalf of valued members like myself. No silver ink either, even though I was an FO when they had to have sent this.
Old Dec 19, 2005, 7:01 pm
JS
Suspended

Programs: DL Gold Medallion; UA Premier Executive; WN sub-CP; AA sub-Gold
Originally Posted by Cathe
The card is a nice touch, but what about saving the $$ towards better perks?
What kind of perks could Delta possibly provide for 50 cents?
Old Dec 19, 2005, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Originally Posted by DLfan
Exactly, it just shows that Delta can't do anything right.
Old Dec 19, 2005, 8:55 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by NancyW
I haven't gotten a card from Delta yet, but did get personally signed cards from buddies in the two Crown Rooms where I spend the most time. Their service still shines, even with the pay cuts.
Now, that is the best of all ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.