Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Road Warrior Training/DO

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2009, 10:18 am

Programs: AA EXP; DL Gold; PC Plat; SPG Gold; HHonors Gold
Steven, thank you so much for also keeping us posted through all your dry-runs! I'm now more excited than ever!

We all really appreciate your hard work, and it will certainly be an amazing few days for us DL flyers! ^
Old Jun 15, 2009, 2:26 pm

Programs: Delta PM, IC Ambassador, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
I didnt realize we would be seeing the Business Elite/FA service training section...what day will that take place? Im very interested in that part!
Can we buy Flight Attendant uniforms while we're at it?
Old Jun 15, 2009, 4:35 pm

Programs: DL DM (where is my Diamond Tiara?)
Originally Posted by SomeGuy
Can we buy Flight Attendant uniforms while we're at it?
If so, I want the red dress with matching hat!
Old Jun 15, 2009, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Quick reminders and update

A couple of quick reminders:

Please check the latest status your registration - click here. I will update this list daily this week.

• If you are on the list - "Awaiting your final registration form", and you do not confirm and send it back before Thursday - 6/18/09, I will unfortunately be cancelling your registration for this event. I want to accommodate everyone, but I have to submit the list a week in advance to Delta security. Once that list has been submitted, it will be final, NO EXCEPTIONS. I promised security I would only submit the list once. So, if you are still planning on attending, I would kindly suggest that you get that form back to me ASAP! - Thank you for your understanding.

• WAITLIST - The waitlist has been completely cleared. Everyone that has requested a slot - has gotten one, but we are now at full capacity. If you still want to attend, (you have only 2 days left) I can put you on the waitlist and there is a good chance you will get a slot on Thursday.

• RWT - The deadline for payment is this Saturday - 6/20/09. I have to submit payment to the training department in advance. I still have a number of payments for the RWT training that I haven't received, so please be sure to get those payments to me by the deadline.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!

As of today, we are at 59 FT members. Add in the Delta employees that will be attending the Q&A and Cocktail hour, and our sponsor participants and that brings the total up to 83!

This week I am working on finalizing the details for this event. A final update will go out to everyone on Saturday, June 20th with the latest information and details on the venues, the agenda, transportation information, on-site registration information, menus, maps, directions, group leaders, and many more items. I will post the highlights on here, but look for the detailed update in your e-mail. As always - I am working on a few last min. additions... so stay tuned.

We are just 9 days away for the beginning of what will be a great event!
Old Jun 15, 2009, 11:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
atldlff, you're posting info for us at 1 a.m.
Get to sleep, you've already done a super-human job on this, you're putting the rest of us to shame.

:-)
Old Jun 15, 2009, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Gargoyle
atldlff, you're posting info for us at 1 a.m.
Get to sleep, you've already done a super-human job on this, you're putting the rest of us to shame.

:-)
Nahh... You have to know that I am really enjoying doing this. But I am going to get some sleep now. I will need it for next week!!
Old Jun 16, 2009, 1:55 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Sleep? What is sleep?!?
Old Jun 16, 2009, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Canarsie
Sleep? What is sleep?!?
Must be something that Non-FTer's do... (3:55 a.m.?)

Actually - Having 6 kids has taught me, it's something that's way over-rated!
Old Jun 16, 2009, 8:30 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, NW Plat
Atldlff-

Your "click here" link in post 229 does not take you to a list of attendees-only to a single post which doesn't have that information.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 8:40 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by jcherney
Atldlff-

Your "click here" link in post 229 does not take you to a list of attendees-only to a single post which doesn't have that information.
There is a link to flickr at the bottom of the post, click on that....

David
Old Jun 16, 2009, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jcherney
Atldlff-

Hmmm... I just checked on the list is there. It is post #2 in this thread.

For some reason, a few people have had problems seeing the list, and it might be because it is an image file rather than a text file. If you can't see the list - try this direct link to the file: click here

I will also add a text version to post #2 of the list, just in case.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by atldlff; Jun 16, 2009 at 12:24 pm
Old Jun 16, 2009, 3:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
I have decided to join my FT friends and come to the do! I haven't made flight arrangements yet but I am hoping to be there in time for the Friday evening dinner and plan to leave around noon on Sunday. I am a Hilton Diamond so you all know where I'll stay. I am so excited!

Thanks Steven, this does sound fun!! ^
Old Jun 16, 2009, 4:09 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, Etihad Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Traveller
I have decided to join my FT friends and come to the do! I haven't made flight arrangements yet but I am hoping to be there in time for the Friday evening dinner and plan to leave around noon on Sunday. I am a Hilton Diamond so you all know where I'll stay. I am so excited!

Thanks Steven, this does sound fun!! ^
Well thanks a lot, Traveller, for giving me yet another reason to regret having to cancel on this! I'm so jealous of those who can attend!
Old Jun 16, 2009, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Oh, please change your mind DLfan... can you?
Old Jun 16, 2009, 6:15 pm

Programs: DL - Platinum, DL RW, UAL - Premier, Marriott Plat Elite, Hyatt Diamond, AA Plat, Nat Car Exe Elite
What to wear....

Does anyone know what the dress code is for this event? From what I've read, sneakers may be in order for all of the walking, but I was wondering if there were days were jeans were better or if shorts were appropriate (rumour has it it's warm in Atlanta!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.