Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2016, 7:53 pm

DL.com is showing the wrong fare classes for award tickets on the results page (the price in miles is right):

vs the booking page:
Old Mar 3, 2016, 8:23 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by 31693884
DL.com is showing the wrong fare classes for award tickets on the results page (the price in miles is right):
Unfortunately, I don't think this is a bug but rather more deliberate obfuscation in award pricing. There's more discussion here. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-2015-a-9.html
Old Mar 10, 2016, 6:21 am

Multiple destinations are not work.

Delta.com website long layover as well as multiple destinations itinerary does not still work. Is it only call center to make a reservation one by one segments?

Last edited by Kwang su; Mar 10, 2016 at 6:22 am Reason: Operated by Delta airlines
Old Mar 18, 2016, 9:48 am

Programs: DL DM, Bonvoy Titanium
It's spreading

Is DL.dumb now completely obfuscating award fare buckets? Even when you go to the booking page (see above from two weeks ago for phase one of this obfuscation on the results page), it doesn't show the actual fare buckets (i.e. OL, OD).

For example: this is not the business low level for JFK-CDG (O should be 65,000 SM):

Is there anywhere left to even find this out? Does one have to call now every time, or will that information be taken away from the agents too?
Old Mar 19, 2016, 9:29 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by lamprey
Is DL.dumb now completely obfuscating award fare buckets? Even when you go to the booking page (see above from two weeks ago for phase one of this obfuscation on the results page), it doesn't show the actual fare buckets (i.e. OL, OD).

For example: this is not the business low level for JFK-CDG (O should be 65,000 SM):

Is there anywhere left to even find this out? Does one have to call now every time, or will that information be taken away from the agents too?
I've noticed the same thing too, although a low-level O ticket should be 62.5K miles on that route.

Maybe we're finally seeing what has been dreaded for a while now: low-level no longer being what the last available award charts stated.
Old Mar 25, 2016, 9:49 am

Programs: DL FO
My trip to DPS last month disappeared this morning. I booked another flight last night, everything was OK. This morning, my activity for the year is just gone, miles show as zero.

Do I need to call in, or send in boarding passes?
Old Mar 25, 2016, 10:16 am

Programs: DL FO
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ops55
My trip to DPS last month disappeared this morning. I booked another flight last night, everything was OK. This morning, my activity for the year is just gone, miles show as zero.

Do I need to call in, or send in boarding passes?
Nevermind, everything just mysteriously showed back up.

What a website...
Old Mar 29, 2016, 5:06 am

Programs: AA GLD (1MM), DL GLD, Marriott Plat, RCL D+, X Elite
Book a Trip Function from Homepage

Anyone noticed that when you use book a trip from the home page the window closes everytime you make an entry? For example, Enter "From".... ATL click to "TO", and the Book a Trip window closes. Have to click on "Book a Trip" again, enter next info, then the window closes again, etc. Same thing happens on Safari or Chrome, different computers.
Old Mar 29, 2016, 6:10 am

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by MJonTravel
Anyone noticed that when you use book a trip from the home page the window closes everytime you make an entry? For example, Enter "From".... ATL click to "TO", and the Book a Trip window closes. Have to click on "Book a Trip" again, enter next info, then the window closes again, etc. Same thing happens on Safari or Chrome, different computers.
Yes! Very annoying. Not really a "window" closing, but the tab info disappears.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 1:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by MJonTravel
Glad I'm not the only one. Happens in Safari on my Mac, but not Chrome.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:00 pm

I can't view the upgrade list on either delta.com or my Android phone. Phone says "Upgrade Requested" instead of View Upgrade List. Website has the link correct, but says "We're sorry. We are unable to display the airport standby list. Please try again later" when I click it.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 6:02 pm
KDS

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Car Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Howste
I can't view the upgrade list on either delta.com or my Android phone. Phone says "Upgrade Requested" instead of View Upgrade List. Website has the link correct, but says "We're sorry. We are unable to display the airport standby list. Please try again later" when I click it.
The upgrade list is available only when there is less than 24 hours remaining before that flight departs. If you have connections and you check in right at the 24-hour mark, the later connections will not show their upgrade lists until the 24-hour mark before each individual flight.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by KDS
The upgrade list is available only when there is less than 24 hours remaining before that flight departs. If you have connections and you check in right at the 24-hour mark, the later connections will not show their upgrade lists until the 24-hour mark before each individual flight.
My flight leaves in less than an hour and it still won't show. I had to ask the SC agent where I was on the list.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 6:45 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Howste
My flight leaves in less than an hour and it still won't show. I had to ask the SC agent where I was on the list.
You're still on your original flights, right? I recently got rebooked due to IRROPS in the outbound direction, and that screwed up my PNR in some way that I was unable to view the upgrade lists even on the return flights.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by Zorak
You're still on your original flights, right? I recently got rebooked due to IRROPS in the outbound direction, and that screwed up my PNR in some way that I was unable to view the upgrade lists even on the return flights.
There were no changes in flights throughout the week. I had seven legs total - one on Monday, two on Tuesday, two on Wednesday, and two on Thursday. This flight was the last one of the week.

Anyway, I ended being the #4 loser on the upgrade list.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.