Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2013, 9:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
iphone app appears to be working, but mobile version of dl.com also appears to be hanging up

I'm really glad this didn't happen yesterday when I was cancelling both a paid and an award ticket at the 24-hr window ...
Old Oct 17, 2013, 9:23 am

delta.com is down still - support says "known issue" and working on it - no ETA for the fix
Old Oct 17, 2013, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
it apparently just broke again ...
Old Oct 17, 2013, 10:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
It's been really terrible for at least the past hour. Sometimes it seems to be working, but then it conks out again.

Bruce
Old Oct 17, 2013, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
DL.com and the android app have both been out of commission since I landed a couple hours ago...

On the plus side, all of my flights ran on time yesterday and today, and all with UGs. Yay midweek travel.
Old Oct 25, 2013, 11:52 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Diamond, National EE
Reported this through Twitter a couple of times, but I still can't see/select preferred seats on E145s. It's the only aircraft type where I've noticed this, three reservations in a row over the last couple of weeks. I can see the seats in the booking process, but when it comes time to select a seat, all of the blue seats disappear. Anybody else experiencing this?
Old Nov 11, 2013, 4:15 pm

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
This happened to me last Wed in DFW and today in BHM. The agent in BHM said it has happened to others recently, too. Both involved connecting flights. When checking in, both the first and second flights' BPs show on my iPhone, but the first BP then disappears. I cannot get through TSA without having to go back to the kiosk and print a new BP. Very, very strange. Not how an app should work!
Old Nov 14, 2013, 2:02 pm

Programs: DL, AS, Marriott, Hyatt, National
Originally Posted by CJKatl
This happened to me last Wed in DFW and today in BHM. The agent in BHM said it has happened to others recently, too. Both involved connecting flights. When checking in, both the first and second flights' BPs show on my iPhone, but the first BP then disappears. I cannot get through TSA without having to go back to the kiosk and print a new BP. Very, very strange. Not how an app should work!
Can't you also check in and send yourself a mobile BP using the mobile site? I'm just saying that maybe that can be a back-up if it happens again.
Old Nov 17, 2013, 2:42 pm

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
Delta mobile app down. Sunday afternoon. Not like many people are trying to check in.
Old Nov 18, 2013, 3:13 pm

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Droid app is completely busted and having trouble logging into website too. I need to check-in.
Old Nov 19, 2013, 2:01 pm

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
Skymiles not posting properly. I flew V-class (deeply discounted coach, not first upgrade) yesterday and it's showing $0 - - - - (miles/MQM/bonus/etc.).

Delta.BUSTED
Old Nov 20, 2013, 6:55 am

Programs: DL GM, FL A+ Elite, WN A List
I'm trying to use my wife's expiring eCredits and I keep getting a 'Fare Change' but the fare is exactly the same and we have an infinite loop... DL.dumb won't let me book this... I guess I have to call...
Old Nov 20, 2013, 10:48 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
On my Windows Phone (I know, I know, only guy in the world without an iPhone here) if I go to the internet browser and type in Delta.com I get their full HTML site. If I want the mobile site I have to go to the Google app and search for it then click from there.
Old Nov 22, 2013, 10:00 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Prem Exec
Originally Posted by CMK10
On my Windows Phone (I know, I know, only guy in the world without an iPhone here) if I go to the internet browser and type in Delta.com I get their full HTML site. If I want the mobile site I have to go to the Google app and search for it then click from there.
They probably use some user agent string checks to determine which site to show you to, and probably pick up on the "Windows" part of your user agent and don't forward you correctly. In the meantime, you can just manually type in http://m.delta.com to force you to the mobile site.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 11:09 am

Programs: riding the lifetime status. DL MM / AA MM
Originally Posted by Phil2016
Reported this through Twitter a couple of times, but I still can't see/select preferred seats on E145s. It's the only aircraft type where I've noticed this, three reservations in a row over the last couple of weeks. I can see the seats in the booking process, but when it comes time to select a seat, all of the blue seats disappear. Anybody else experiencing this?
i've now run into this a couple of times, including once this morning. like you, i'm seeing it only on the E145. seats show correctly on the seatmap preview, but not on the selectable seatmap. a quick call to reservations got me 12A.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.