Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2013, 2:45 pm

Programs: Delta FO
Down for me. Ugh! Looks like we'll have to print out a boarding pass at a kiosk. Oh the horror!
Old Jul 31, 2013, 2:45 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hertz Gold Plus, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by reed2x
Down for me. Ugh! Looks like we'll have to print out a boarding pass at a kiosk. Oh the horror!
Noooo - no HOOU!
Old Jul 31, 2013, 2:48 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
Can't get in either. How am I supposed to check in and then obsessively check the upgrade list now?
Old Jul 31, 2013, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by TurtleSVS
Can't get in either. How am I supposed to check in and then obsessively check the upgrade list now?
@DeltaAssist. Have them check you in and then bug them every hour, on the hour.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 2:54 pm

Programs: SkyMiles Diamond, OnePass Platinum, AVIS President's Club, Hilton Diamond
Climbing higher.....

Enhancements....
Old Jul 31, 2013, 2:54 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Sadly - an award ticket that I worked hard to get on hold expires at midnight. I just tried to call and ticket it but they said the system is down. I hope it comes back soon so I don't lose this ticket! They said they cannot extend the hold since there are Aeroflot partner legs on the reservation.

My bold prediction: The system is down because they are installing the production New SkyMiles 2.0 system which will have the revenue based redemption "enhancement". Why not get it live 8/1? Anyone else want to hope I am wrong?

Last edited by beofotch; Jul 31, 2013 at 3:18 pm
Old Jul 31, 2013, 3:01 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Originally Posted by beofotch
My bold prediction: The system is down because they are installing the production New SkyMiles 2.0 system which will have the revenue based redemption "enhancement". Why not get it live 8/1. Anyone else want to hope I am wrong?
I had similar thoughts--they are working on 'something'. Whether it's SM2.0 or some other 'enhancement', who knows. This is the second time in the last couple of weeks that there have been issues during heavy travel hours. It does make me worry though. Hopefully it's just one of the hamsters died.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 3:04 pm

Programs: DM/3MM
Originally Posted by BamaGirl
I had similar thoughts--they are working on 'something'. Whether it's SM2.0 or some other 'enhancement', who knows. This is the second time in the last couple of weeks that there have been issues during heavy travel hours. It does make me worry though. Hopefully it's just one of the hamsters died.
Isn't is a sad state of affairs that we have these thoughts now? I wouldn't have two years ago.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 3:04 pm

Programs: DL DM/SC, SPG Plat, UA, AA, Hertz Gold
I tweeted @DeltaAssist and they replied within a couple of minutes (love the @DeltaAssist team) and said that IT is aware of the issue with the SkyMiles and are working to fix it... not holding my breath on IT.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 3:05 pm

What was the first time? When the kiosks went down a couple of weeks ago?
Old Jul 31, 2013, 3:17 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Seems the latest daytime outage was the 28th and included the site and the kiosks. I know there was another, but, can't remember a date and search didn't come up with the thread I'm thinking about. It must not have had "delta.com" in the title since that's what I searched.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-com-down.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...t-working.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...d-just-me.html
Old Jul 31, 2013, 3:17 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Originally Posted by elkapong
I tweeted @DeltaAssist and they replied within a couple of minutes (love the @DeltaAssist team) and said that IT is aware of the issue with the SkyMiles and are working to fix it... not holding my breath on IT.
This happened on July 2nd when I was trying to check in. Not sure if kiosks etc were down as I wasn't in the airport to verify. I contacted DeltaAssist & they gave same response. Fun fun.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 3:18 pm

Programs: DL DM; DL AMEX Reserve; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by beofotch
Sadly - an award ticket that I worked hard to get on hold expires at midnight. I just tried to call and ticket it but they said the system is down. I hope it comes back soon so I don't lose this ticket! They said they cannot extend the hold since there are Aeroflot partner legs on the reservation.

My bold prediction: The system is down because they are installing the production New SkyMiles 2.0 system which will have the revenue based redemption "enhancement". Why not get it live 8/1. Anyone else want to hope I am wrong?
I thought the same thing as I've been trying to login for 30 minutes... If true, only Delta would launch this mid-afternoon on a weekday...

Last edited by DeltaFan4Now; Jul 31, 2013 at 3:25 pm
Old Jul 31, 2013, 3:33 pm

Programs: DL
Booking engine is still offline (it errors before it shows the final price screen), but the login seems to be back.

Edit: You can use hipmunk to get to the final price screen

Edit 2: The booking engine seems fine except for flights through NYC tomorrow due to the weather alert. You can still book these via a hipmunk transfer to delta.com but you won't get an automatic upgrade request.

Last edited by paul21; Jul 31, 2013 at 4:28 pm
Old Aug 3, 2013, 7:01 am

Me too.

And broken links are worse on ipad app.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.