Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:21 am
Company Representative - Delta Air Lines

Programs: Delta Air Lines
Originally Posted by decibel08
today i went to check my tsa secure flight info for an upcoming trip, and when using Chrome as my browser the info i had previously entered into my profile was not automatically pulled up. when i reentered it, the form crashed at submission (3x).

then i tried it in internet explorer and all the info was pulled up correctly, and the form successfully accepted my addition of my traveling companion's info.

something is not right about the tsa secure flight info popup screen with google chrome !
We found the issue causing Google Chrome to give the "Aw Snap" page and have fixed this.

Danny, eCommerce / delta.com | Delta Social Ambassador
Connect with us at Twitter.com/Delta & Facebook.com/Delta
Old Nov 11, 2010, 3:10 pm

Programs: DL Plat AA Gold Airtran Elite HH Diamond Marriott Plat *Wood Plat
recently it seems the paid booking engine has taken a step back... sometimes when i search by price i get only 1-stop options... because there is a whole page of them that are cheaper than the cheapest nonstop. why can't there be a "prefer nonstop" option? i want to know what the cheapest nonstop is, seems like a common enough request, no?

example, ATL-SLC Feb 22 returning Feb 27. last week i could do this and see a list... yes 1-stops were cheaper but i had checkboxes where i could uncheck 1-stop and end up with a list of the cheapest nonstops. now i can't seem to do that! i don't want to search by schedule, because then i have to pick an individual flight just to see the price!

the graphics sure are prettier, but CMON DELTA IT!!! i sure am glad there are checkboxes for flexible airports or refundable tickets... kidding of course, never once have i used those but give me my nonstop option back!
Old Nov 11, 2010, 3:11 pm

also i've seen this multiple times in the last few months, when i go to book a flight and i'm logged in it gives me trouble when trying to enter my 4-digit amex security code. i end up having to click through the "review and purchase" screen instead of just the quick purchase now method. on the review and purchase screen it'll take 4 digits, but not on the first one, only 3. this is for my saved AMEX card... i'm sure the folks at Amex would be thrilled about this.

EDIT: more info, this only happens when i SWITCH between saved credit cards. i have 2 amexes saved, if i just try to pay with the default one it's fine, if i pick the other from the dropdown it will then only let me enter 3 digits for the security code.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 6:01 pm

Programs: DL-DM, PC-PM
When booking an award ticket as a PM, the upgrade is listed as "Not Elegible" when in fact PM's are eligible for upgrades on award tickets.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by USAF_Pride
When booking an award ticket as a PM, the upgrade is listed as "Not Elegible" when in fact PM's are eligible for upgrades on award tickets.
stupid question, but are you sure that flight isn't a CRJ with no first class? i think those come up as not eligible, because there is no F cabin...
Old Nov 12, 2010, 3:26 pm

Programs: DL, AS, Marriott, Hyatt, National
This is working just fine. You may have forgotten to have the 'I am travelling' box checked after logging in to do the award ticket search, or as posted above, the segment isn't eligible because there is no F cabin or because complimentary medallion upgrades aren't offered on the segments you've chosen.

Update: This wasn't an issue when I originally replied to the OP, but definitely seems to be a consistent problem now.

Last edited by trek87; Nov 16, 2010 at 9:41 am
Old Nov 12, 2010, 3:29 pm

When accessing the itinerary page of the mobile site on my Blackberry, the links for the PNRs haven't been working.

edit to add: This is also an issue on the ipod touch Safari browser.

Last edited by trek87; Nov 15, 2010 at 11:50 am
Old Nov 12, 2010, 3:32 pm

Programs: Delta DM and 2 MM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
The website is not coming up for me for a while...is it just me?
Old Nov 12, 2010, 3:33 pm

The additions to the itinerary pages are quite an improvement ^. However, the flight status listed below the segments of my itineraries hasn't been correct for any of my flights today (and also different from the results returned when clicking on the the flight number link on the same page).

Also, for my DL 1968 LAX-MSP this afternoon, delta.com incorrectly listed the departure status as 'Terminal 5 Gate 61' when Gate 61 at LAX is actually in Terminal 6.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by Uncle Lars
The website is not coming up for me for a while...is it just me?
Yes.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 5:09 pm

Programs: Delta FO
I had 3 IT bugs cause me and the reservations agent a lot of grief on an award ticketing I made yesterday.

1. agent clicked ticket, miles deducted, no ticket issued, repeated this 9 times, 10th try was the charm (deducting 40k*10=400k skymiles from my account) I noticed the missing miles today, and had to call in to have them reinstated.

2. Each click, it updated my billing address on my delta credit card profile in the following way
555 reed2x ST--->555 reed2x STST
Even after updating the address info on my delta.com profile, the error kept occuring.

This erroneous billing address didn't fix the problem, and she worked on it on her own, without keeping me on hold.

3. After successful attempt I verified on delta.com that it showed up ticketed and confirmed. Everything is ok until today. delta.com states the status changed from confirmed to CONTACT DELTA. Did so, and agent assured me the ticket is confirmed and that the CONTACT DELTA message is caused by an IT problem that a lot of customers are experiencing.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 11:43 am

Programs: DL - GM, PC - Plat, Hyatt - Platinum, National - Exec
Contact form issues

I just submitted a lengthy message via the contact form about a recent IRROPs experience detailing the good and bad of the experience. When I got the confirmation email it had all the fields, but under "Message" it was blank. My boss experienced the same issue a week ago and had to resubmit.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 4:00 pm

Programs: DL-DM, PC-PM
Originally Posted by gte157q
stupid question, but are you sure that flight isn't a CRJ with no first class? i think those come up as not eligible, because there is no F cabin...
Plane had FC.

Originally Posted by trek87
This is working just fine. You may have forgotten to have the 'I am travelling' box checked after logging in to do the award ticket search, or as posted above, the segment isn't eligible because there is no F cabin or because complimentary medallion upgrades aren't offered on the segments you've chosen.
That is what I thought, but then I went back to make sure I was logged in and that "I was traveling". Unless they have removed FC from the MD88 or the CRJ900 (not). I just did it again and it still shows "Not Eligible" on a domestic only flight.

Try GRR - ATL
Old Nov 15, 2010, 7:37 pm

Try GRR - ATL
edit: Sorry that I wasn't reading your post more carefully, but I now realize that you were referring to award tickets, and not revenue tickets. I was just able to reproduce your issue today, but I didn't notice this bug when I did a few award searches yesterday.

Last edited by trek87; Nov 15, 2010 at 8:29 pm
Old Nov 15, 2010, 10:24 pm

The 'Not Eligible' upgrade flaw when booking an award ticket is off and on. I've noticed it several times, most recently tonight. Yesterday, when I booked an award ticket, it was working - listed my flights as available for upgrade. It's been sporadic like this for a month or so now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.