Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2017, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
happy bday Zorak
Old Oct 6, 2017, 12:37 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by bergamini
Is it true that the Pho bar is gone?
I haven't seen it recently but don't know if it's only out at certain times. (It's not there right now)

EDIT: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28901437-post544.html
Old Oct 6, 2017, 3:53 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by Zorak
Thanks! I'm in the SFO SC waiting for SFO-CVG and then driving to LEX for the DO ^
I really enjoyed that DO when I went in 2015. GRALISTAIR and I actually carpooled there. Check out the Four Roses tour if you get a chance; that got me hooked on their bourbons, specifically the Small Batch and Single Barrel (stay away from their standard offering).
Old Oct 6, 2017, 6:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by mattp1987
I really enjoyed that DO when I went in 2015. GRALISTAIR and I actually carpooled there. Check out the Four Roses tour if you get a chance; that got me hooked on their bourbons, specifically the Small Batch and Single Barrel (stay away from their standard offering).
Yes it was a good do with really good people. ^ I drank way too much bourbon though
Old Oct 8, 2017, 11:06 pm

As I'm about to have my first ever taste of EVA's Royal Laurel class on the SEA-TPE route in less than two weeks, I can't help but imagine if DL plans to enter this route and compete with BR in the future. Considering TPE's geographical location and the fact that majority of BR's SEA passengers connect onward beyond TPE to other cities, could DL benefit by pax transiting to CI's regional routes? Especially those such as BKK, SIN, KUL, MNL, CGK, DPS, etc that are unserved by DAL?

Having said that, I'm legit excited to experience BR's RL as I've heard many good things about it - both hard and soft. Just as excited as I was in the days leading up to my departure with AF J out of YVR last month. AF's so-called "BEST" seat is indeed the best hard transatlantic product I have experienced up to date. Time will tell if I can make the same transpacific judgement for BR's product.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 12:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by mattp1987
Happy birthday Zorak! Wishing you a great day and a Sharks win tomorrow.
Happy birthday. I had no idea as you don't look any older than you did at the DL ATL DO in August. We should have put a candle in the key lime pie in your honor.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:37 am

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Good morning everyone! Another "brisk" and gloomy start to the week in London.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 3:07 am

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by jrl767
happy bday Zorak
Thanks!

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Happy birthday. I had no idea as you don't look any older than you did at the DL ATL DO in August.
I follow a strict beauty regimen. It involves drinking the blood of Silver Medallions by the light of the full moon.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 3:44 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold, IHG Gold, OZ*G, AA Gold, AS MVP
Originally Posted by Zorak
I follow a strict beauty regimen. It involves drinking the blood of Silver Medallions by the light of the full moon.
As a newly-status-matched Silver Medallion, how concerned should I be?
Old Oct 9, 2017, 5:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Happy belated birthday Zorak
Old Oct 9, 2017, 7:17 am

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
ZORAK- Let me add another belated birthday wish.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by jamar
How fast can you run?
Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:05 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
I missed Zorry's B-day?!?!?!?

Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by jamar
Depends on how quickly both of you morph into ham sandwhiches
Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:32 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
On an ATL-PBI flight last week and the FA proudly announces we there are 3 ATL based FA and one MCO based FA.
Dont know the guy next to me but he leans in and says “at least there will be good service from one of the four”. Didn’t the guy but he made me laugh and chuckle.
bergamini likes this.

Last edited by Canarsie; Oct 15, 2017 at 3:26 pm Reason: Consolidation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.