Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:15 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tjisnumbaone
I'm sure your being sarchastic.
The following is from November 9, 2009 at 5:33 in the evening Eastern Standard Time, when I attempted to be genuinely helpful to you by politely teaching you something useful back then:
Originally Posted by Canarsie
There is no h in sarcastic.
Did I waste my time?

I truly dislike when my time is wasted...
Also, make one post instead of two posts next to each other next time WBurcham.
I looked at the bottom of the Delta SkyMiles forum just to check, and I was correct when I realized that I did not recall you being appointed a volunteer FlyerTalk moderator for the Delta SkyMiles forum.
Again, make one post not two three.
I am not going to warn you again.

You are NOT a Delta SkyMiles forum moderator. Stop acting like one, and stop ordering fellow Delta forum FlyerTalk members on what they should and should not do.

I am a very patient person who sticks up for you and defends you, but I am really starting to lose my patience...

Last edited by Canarsie; Jul 12, 2010 at 11:22 pm
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:17 pm

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by WBurcham
I'm sure you missed the lesson on sarcasm (being sarcastic) in skool. However you should learn to look at maps.
I do look at maps.

why are you striking the bottom?

I always assumed we'd hit that a while ago.
I striked the bottom because I had a correction to make.

Originally Posted by Italy98
Try 19° 22' 60N 81° 25' 0W
It looks like a random place in the Grand Cayman Islands.

Three hours from an airport. Any restrictions on the type of AC that the airport can accommodate?
Preferrably DL mainline but I can hande a short RJ flight to SLC.

I do believe you meant 'sarcastic' and not "sarchastic" (bolding mine). Wasn't spelling part of your curriculum in school?
Yup, my bad on the spelling mistake.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:18 pm

Almost bed time for me.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:26 pm

Originally Posted by runninaway
Well... one post did trash the D95, but no IFE report. TJ, what gives? Were there any George Lopez re-runs shown to make the flight at least tolerable?????
Well I didn't like the crew (the FA's did the safety demo and were seated before we even left the gate, and the pilot on initial descent.) Didn't like the weird overhead bins that were split evenly in the aisle (unlike the mad dog). I know those D95's will be gone in 5 years, which is why they won't get IFE.

The following is from November 9, 2009 at 5:33 in the evening Eastern Standard Time, when I attempted to be genuinely helpful to you by politely teaching you something useful back thenid I waste my time?

I truly dislike when my time is wasted...I am not going to warn you again.

I am a very patient person who sticks up for you and defends you, but I am really starting to lose my patience...
I do apologize, it was a simple spelling mistake. I never intended to spell anything wrong not just in here. I never intend to waste anyone's time. I know that there is one user in the Lounge that is a waste of time...

@:-)
Oh, please...

And Canarsie...I know that I'm not a moderator, I'm just being a nice person and giving suggestions. I'm not commanding or telling anyone here to do anything. It's a free world. Do whatever it is that you want. I apologize to anyone and everyone that feels like I am telling you what to do, because I'm not.

Last edited by tjisnumbaone; Jul 12, 2010 at 11:33 pm
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:27 pm

I do look at maps.
Looking is different than reading.

I striked the bottom because I had a correction to make.
What caused you to strike the bottom? Did it not say master Timmy?

It looks like a random place in the Grand Cayman Islands.
It is quite random.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:27 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums
Original Poster

Originally Posted by turnpike17
Such an entertaining read...
Welcome to The Lounge™, turnpike17!

Is there anyone else who has not been officially welcomed to The Lounge™ — other than me, that is?!?
Originally Posted by ADLFO
I'm so glad we had this time together
Just to have a laugh and sing a song
Seems we just got started, and before we knew it
Came the time we had to say, "So long".
You forgot to tug your earlobe...
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP

Is there anyone else who has not been officially welcomed to The Lounge™ — other than me, that is?!?
Welcome to The Lounge™ Canarsie. You are the first FlyerTalker to post in The Lounge™
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:32 pm

I never intend to waste anyone's time. I know that there is one user in the Lounge that is a waste of time...
I am sure that Dovster would be quite saddened to hear that you think of him that way. After all he has tried to be so accommodating of you and your mom.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:40 pm

Looking is different than reading.
True.

What caused you to strike the bottom? Did it not say master Timmy?
1. Don't call me "Timmy" EVER again.
2. I am not a master of any kind.

It is quite random.
Indeed it is.

Originally Posted by mersk862
Welcome to The Lounge™ Canarsie. You are the first FlyerTalker to post in The Lounge™
+1

I am sure that Dovster would be quite saddened to hear that you think of him that way. After all he has tried to be so accommodating of you and your mom.
I actually find Dovster entertaining and somewhat amusing. I don't think he is a waste of my, or anyone else's time. I am talking about a different user.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
2. I am not a master of any kind.
Technically you are a master - it is a title (much like mister, miss, misses, etc.) that is bestowed on a young man that is not yet an adult.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:49 pm

Technically you are a master - it is a title (much like mister, miss, misses, etc.) that is bestowed on a young man that is not yet an adult.
Thank you mersk862!

Since you are from MSP and this was on my mind...I know it goes up to Concourse G in MSP and DL operares out of all of them. Are all of the concourses connected post-security? I've never been there before and would like to connect there sometime. More miles going through there.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Since you are from MSP and this was on my mind...I know it goes up to Concourse G in MSP and DL operares out of all of them. Are all of the concourses connected post-security? I've never been there before and would like to connect there sometime. More miles going through there.
A-G are connected post-security. Delta is in A, B, C, D, F and G. All other airlines (United, Continental, Midwest/Frontier, American, Air Canada, US Airways*) are in E (*with the exception of US Airways, which shares one gate with Delta in C due to a legacy agreement between Northwest and America West). H is another terminal, which is used by Sun Country, Icelandair, AirTran and Southwest.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:59 pm

A-G are connected post-security. Delta is in A, B, C, D, F and G. All other airlines (United, Continental, Midwest/Frontier, American, Air Canada, US Airways*) are in E (*with the exception of US Airways, which shares one gate with Delta in C due to a legacy agreement between Northwest and America West). H is another terminal, which is used by Sun Country, Icelandair, AirTran and Southwest.
Ah, good to know. Thanks for the helpful information. I'm going to get off the computer, play a little bit of xbox, then go to bed.

Have a good night everyone!
Old Jul 13, 2010, 12:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
I awoke this morning and found hundreds of posts by those hoping to get the 60,000th milepost. I also noted that there were some shenanigans as three of the posts were combined into one with the following notation:

Last edited by Canarsie; Today at 5:52 am.. Reason: Consolidation.
Then, this same person, last seen in the Atrium in ATL having his teeth broken, posted the following:

Excuse me, but you are reading the original Lounge™ thread, and The Penalty Box — also known as the clone — even pays homage to The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! from its humble beginnings:This must be taking place in Washington, D.C. since you talked about Maryland and Virginia.
However, he fails to note that the Lounge Thread is not the truly original one. That honor belongs to a much earlier thread started by one of the Delta Forum's most beloved and honored members.

What I can't figure out is how Canarsie found the time to do this as I had heard he was going to dinner with both his wife and a Hot Blonde (showing that he is braver man than I).
Old Jul 13, 2010, 1:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
You are NOT a Delta SkyMiles forum moderator. Stop acting like one, and stop ordering fellow Delta forum FlyerTalk members on what they should and should not do.

I always to be more respectable to others and I don't have a common problems at all. So I am already taking my own responsibilities life that I am very good manner to others, am I correct? So I am still taking the medications for everyday and I didn't have cause any problems at all. I am understand that I follow the specific rules on aviation related forums. So let's try to have more opportunity see you again in the future. Let me know if I can come see you in ATL or PHX. My English is improving for me tonight and it is getting much better for everyday. I will try to keep controls with my brains.

Last edited by Canarsie; Jul 13, 2010 at 8:58 am Reason: Removed moderator commentary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.