Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2009, 11:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by Burj
"TO"?
Terrell Owens, WR for the Buffalo Bills.
Old Nov 25, 2009, 11:35 pm

Programs: Delta 1M, SM Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Sunil Gulati (president of US Soccer), JFK - SEA last Thursday.

I spoke to him briefly prior to takeoff. As a total soccer geek, it was quite cool for me. This was the day after the France/Ireland World Cup qualifier (handball) match for those who saw that, it was interesting to get his take on the issue...
Old Nov 26, 2009, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Sinbad yesterday

Had Sinbad behind me in 2B on NW2516 LAX-DTW Red-eye last night. Took pics with the crew in the galley before take-off and was generally a nice guy.
Old Dec 3, 2009, 8:01 am

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
At this moment, sitting in Seat 6C on a flight (since it's in the sky right now, not going to mention destination) and Evander Holyfield is in Seat 6D.

When he boarded, he told me I was in his seat. Not realizing who he was, I sternly pointed out 6D is the window seat. Yep. I practically picked a fight with a World Heavyweight Champ.

VERY bright, nice guy.

(Added later: ATL-LAX, Thursday Dec. 3, 2009)

Last edited by CJKatl; Dec 25, 2009 at 6:22 am
Old Dec 3, 2009, 4:07 pm

Programs: Starwood
wow!!

Originally Posted by CJKatl
At this moment, sitting in Seat 6C on a flight (since it's in the sky right now, not going to mention destination) and Evander Holyfield is in Seat 6D.

When he boarded, he told me I was in his seat. Not realizing who he was, I sternly pointed out 6D is the window seat. Yep. I practically picked a fight with a World Heavyweight Champ.

VERY bright, nice guy.
wow!! that was a brave move....lol....
Old Dec 3, 2009, 5:28 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by CJKatl

VERY bright, nice guy.
Did you chew his ear off the entire flight?
Old Dec 3, 2009, 6:11 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, AMEX Centurion, SkyClub
Hulk Hogan was on DL2075 ATL-TPA on Monday night 11/30. Classic Tampa crowd...nobody in the airport cared.

That guy is tan.
Old Dec 3, 2009, 7:31 pm

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
Have seen Rosie O and Donald Trump, Jr. on Shuttle flights this year.
Old Dec 3, 2009, 10:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Flew with former DL CEO Leo Mullin yesterday ATL-DTW...he was in Y while I was in FC with 6+ nonrevs (incuding an FA from US Airways)...is he just barred from FC now?!
ROFLMAO...

If there is any justice under Heaven he should be barred from FC.

Duct taped to the wing would be even better.
Old Dec 3, 2009, 11:18 pm

Kevin Johnson, former shortie NBA player and current mayor of Sacramento in first ATL to SMF Nov 29.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 3:50 pm

Programs: DL Silver, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver
Longtime Pro Wrestling announcer "Mean" Gene Okerlund in the LGA Sky Club right now.

....Lemme tell you something Mean Gene.....Brother.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 6:24 pm

Smile I had often seen

Mother Teresa at JFK in the business lounge. She would talk and bless as many people as time permitted. A great Sister. Now, she is numbered among the Blessed in Heaven.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 7:38 pm

Programs: Dl PM-MMX2, AA Gold, UA Priemier, Hyatt D, Hilton D, Marriott Plat, Avis President's
Kelly Osborne was on DL red-eye LAX to JFK 12/16 for (I over-heard her say to the FA) the Christmas holiday and New Year. She was in FC (of course)across the isle from me; wearing PJs. VERY sweet... I complimented her on Dancing... asked her why she was flying commercial since Ozzy has a jet... she said "mummy and daddy took it out yesterday, but I had to stay behind for work." I met and see allot of famous people here in L.A. and the vast majority of them are really nice if you don't have a camera pointed at them or beg to have a photo made with them.
Old Dec 19, 2009, 12:46 pm

On two separate JFK-LAX trips, Jonathan Frakes and Elizabeth Berkley.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 11:54 am

Interesting that so many celebrities take Delta now from LAX-JFK...I thought it was pretty much exclusively United and American. Do you think celebs. flew Delta before they put BusinessElite back on JFK-LAX/SFO recently?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.