Originally Posted by avidflyer
"overlooked" ....nice

^^^ HAHA!!!
Old Jul 9, 2010, 10:43 pm

Programs: DL PM/Sky Club/Marriott Gold
Niecy Nash, ATL-LAX, about a year ago.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 10:36 am

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Sky Club
Former Senator Norm Coleman and his wife in EWR Skyclub and on the 11:30 EWR-MSP flight on 7/11/10. I wanted to tell him I voted for him 4 times (Mayor of St. Paul, Governor of MN and twice for Senator), but I'm not too proud of a 50% hit ratio.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Deltaworst Peon Level, TSA "Layer 21 Club", NW WP RIP
Originally Posted by beofotch
I also saw Elvis on an ATL - MEM, he had a bulkhead in Y.
Rumors of much more frequent sightings on TUP-MEM flights.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 3:54 pm

Ron Jeremy on ATL-RDU a few years ago. He was in steerage, middle seat, and looked terrible. They gave him a ride to the gate on a cart for some reason.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 3:54 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, MR Platinum, SPG Platinum
The Iron Shiekh, BOS-LGA. Cracked me up.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 4:45 pm

Not sure if it counts, but Jesse Jackson was in the Atlanta terminal E sky club this morning.

Also, I did get to meet Obama at my hotel gym while traveling. (not delta related but can't resist mentioning it)
Old Jul 12, 2010, 6:10 pm

Programs: DL Gold
Originally Posted by dl-delayed
Ron Jeremy on ATL-RDU a few years ago. He was in steerage, middle seat, and looked terrible. They gave him a ride to the gate on a cart for some reason.
Can't be wasting any energy.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 6:26 pm

Programs: DL PM
A couple of weeks ago flying to SNA, Matt Frenette, drummer for Loverboy. He was extremely kind to a six year old girl seated next to him. When we chatted he introduced himself - and yes, I asked for and got an autograph.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 12:16 am

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier, AA Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Sixt Plat
June 29 DL 1444 DTW-DCA... pretty sure kal penn was sitting right behind me in Y... my gf actually noticed him first since she loves john cho and so she's def into the harold and kumar movies. anyhoo, i dont think anyone knew it was him... we debated saying hi or something but then decided it was best to leave him alone.

oh and this is my first post on FT... been lurking forever here.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 6:52 am

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, Sky Club
Originally Posted by dl-delayed

You sure it wasn't KSM?

Old Jul 13, 2010, 7:52 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
Just in the SLC SkyClub and the front desk paged David Archuleta. A bunch of teenage girls went crazy asking him for his autograph and pictures. I had no idea who this kid was, so I had to ask someone. In hindsight, I guess this really doesn't qualify for a celebrity sighting!
Old Jul 13, 2010, 8:03 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by Boise
Just in the SLC SkyClub and the front desk paged David Archuleta. A bunch of teenage girls went crazy asking him for his autograph and pictures. I had no idea who this kid was, so I had to ask someone. In hindsight, I guess this really doesn't qualify for a celebrity sighting!
Actually it does.

I don't know diddly squat about most celebrities nowadays but I'd be lining up with the teenie boppers for an autograph from David Archuleta.

Mrs. Cholula is semi-addicted to American Idol so I also watched a year or two ago when he almost won.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 8:05 pm

Programs: Delta Plat Kool-Aid Drinker, Hyatt Diamond, SPG GM, Marriott GM, Hilton GM, and Priority Club GM
Cool

Originally Posted by Nocturnal
Not sure if it counts, but Jesse Jackson was in the Atlanta terminal E sky club this morning.

Also, I did get to meet Obama at my hotel gym while traveling. (not delta related but can't resist mentioning it)

Not in May @ the Marriott DT San Fran by chance? You might have meet me too!
Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:12 pm

Programs: DL GM
John Legend and who I assume was his girlfriend. At the LAX SkyClub July 6, then in the seat right in front of me on the late LAX-JFK redeye.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.