Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

DL352 lots of loops to SFO then LAS instead

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL352 lots of loops to SFO then LAS instead

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2024, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Originally Posted by audidudi
SFO was using both 10R and 10L yesterday for takeoffs and landings…thus 28L, the opposite direction runway to 10R, was not shut down yet.
10R/28L definitely closed for construction. I highly doubt they somehow cleared the work for a single day, and playing back ATC they are using 10L only.

Did you actually observe a specific flight/time on 10R?
PanAmSam and hhdl like this.
Old Feb 5, 2024, 10:37 am

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Weather must have been awful throughout northern California on Sunday. They postponed the Sunday play at the AT&T Pebble Beach PGA tournament, and then decided to truncate the tournament to the 54 holes which they managed to get in and declare Wyndham Clark the winner.
Old Feb 5, 2024, 10:42 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Originally Posted by pt360
Was in LAX skyclub waiting for a flight to YYC.
I was at the T3 club sitting on the SkyDeck from 0900 to 1100 and was listening to the livestream by the spotters on YouTube. They called out the diverted flights landing including a Delta 752 doing JFK-SFO. At least there were open gates and SkyClubs at LAX for the diverted passengers who could access it. Better that sitting on a plane or stuck in an outstation like SMF or ONT.

The wind was pretty constant easterly in the morning but by 1000 the windsock I could see was showing a pretty bad crosswind vector and as we became airborne, the 764 I was on did some serious wing-waggling as we took of from 7L over Inglewood.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.