Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diamond Medallion Phone Line Question

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2023, 11:39 am

Programs: DL DM; HH gold
Originally Posted by sydneyracquelle
Not helpful when you had to make multiple calls in one day to get what you needed done. Is the survey related to the first awful call or the one later on who was able to finally resolve your issue?
Agree that the emailed survey is about as useless as…(insert your thoughts here), especially if you can’t resolve an issue with one call. IDK what they do with the results of the phone surveys, but identifying which agents need better/more training doesn’t seem to be on the list.
Old Apr 30, 2023, 11:40 am

Programs: SkyPesos -> MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by hockeystl
Best of luck. I've been dealing with the exact same scenario since Thursday. Three calls later, I'm still waiting for the RUC to be re-opened. Be sure you write down the number of the RUC you applied so you know which one needs to be reopened.
Ugh ty for the tip..going to figure this out now.
Old Apr 30, 2023, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
Slightly off topic, but the call back option appears to be non-functional if you are using a cell phone via a WiFi connection. When you receive the call back, you can punch any button on your phone that you wish to punch, but the signal does not get transmitted back to the system at the other end.
Originally Posted by DLHubber
Never once had this issue. Sounds more like a problem with your phone and/or carrier.
I've had this issue multiple times. However it's not a constant issue. Luckily I can turn WiFi off and call will continue via cellular network.

It is a known issue with WiFi calling.
(I use Verizon)
Old May 2, 2023, 5:40 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Best of luck. I've been dealing with the exact same scenario since Thursday. Three calls later, I'm still waiting for the RUC to be re-opened. Be sure you write down the number of the RUC you applied so you know which one needs to be reopened.
Cert finally showing open on my profile this morning. FIVE days and three calls to get this resolved.
secretalcoholic likes this.
Old May 2, 2023, 10:44 am

Programs: SkyPesos -> MVP Gold 100K
Cert finally showing open on my profile this morning. FIVE days and three calls to get this resolved.
Definitely an inexperienced agent thing since I assume its due to them filling out the form they have incorrectly for reopening RUCs.

Update: got luckier than you. But still had to call in twice to get it reopened.

Last edited by secretalcoholic; May 4, 2023 at 12:13 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.