Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Tiny deal.... downgrade of delta drinks selection?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tiny deal.... downgrade of delta drinks selection?

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2023, 8:51 am

Programs: DL DM
Interesting... I don't think I looked at a menu, but I had a few of times over the last few years I've asked for cognac and was brought a brown spirit that was definitely not cognac.

Was starting to wonder if they didn't know or thought I didn't know.

Originally Posted by buckeye91
Hmmmm.had cognac on board AF business last year
Originally Posted by hhdl
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35159641-post229.html

Is the latest AF menu with the liquor list on FT. Hine looks to be about $50 a fifth.
Old May 9, 2023, 10:27 pm

Programs: DL PM; AA EXP
Limes on SLC-DFW this evening!

Originally Posted by ND76
What's the world coming to?
Not sure if only ex-SLC, but even FA was shocked! We both said simultaneously was first lime on a DL domestic flight in over 3 years!

Last edited by bmh3s; May 9, 2023 at 10:28 pm Reason: formatting
Old May 10, 2023, 12:47 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by bmh3s
Not sure if only ex-SLC, but even FA was shocked! We both said simultaneously was first lime on a DL domestic flight in over 3 years!
Yep. Limes are coming back.
Old May 10, 2023, 2:09 pm

Programs: DL MM 3.2, DM; UAL; AAL
Sure wish they would bring back. See a CANADIAN CLUB. It seems to show up sometimes on international, but not domestic.
Old May 11, 2023, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Did not see limes on PHL to ATL or on the return this last weekend.

Almost did not see Woodford Reserve on ATL to PHL. FA said there was a supply chain issue (how much longer are we going to have to listen to that facile excuse?). I explained that I expected ATL, of all places, to be able to properly provision an aircraft. Miraculously, a supply of WR was found in the back of the plane and brought up to FC.

Credit where credit is due, PDBs were served on both flights.
Old May 11, 2023, 10:53 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter

Almost did not see Woodford Reserve on ATL to PHL. FA said there was a supply chain issue (how much longer are we going to have to listen to that facile excuse?). I explained that I expected ATL, of all places, to be able to properly provision an aircraft. Miraculously, a supply of WR was found in the back of the plane and brought up to FC.

Limes are in the process of rolling out, so I wouldn't expect them all at once.

Strange on the Woodford, though. Haven't seen any issues with that recently.
Old May 11, 2023, 12:25 pm

Programs: DL DM

My husband experienced this exact thing last week on ATL-SEA. A claim at first that no Woodford was available, but eventually found one mini from somewhere in the back.
Old May 11, 2023, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by GagaPilot
My husband experienced this exact thing last week on ATL-SEA. A claim at first that no Woodford was available, but eventually found one mini from somewhere in the back.
I had a similar issue a few weeks ago. The FA didnt claim to be out, but she said she was out up front and would go check the back. She came back with plenty of Woodford.
Old May 13, 2023, 6:55 am

Programs: DL 2MM, Marriott LTT, Hilton Gold, United Silver
...FA said there was a supply chain issue (how much longer are we going to have to listen to that facile excuse?)...
If one neglects to order any in the first place, is that "supply chain?"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.