Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta cuts Westin bedding -- moving to "eco friendly" options

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta cuts Westin bedding -- moving to "eco friendly" options

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2021, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
In a valiant but probably useless attempt to steer this thread back to the topic at hand I had the COZ-ZZZZ stuff on JFK-SFO this morning. I thought the blanket was a tad warm but the pillow was comfortable.
Old Dec 11, 2021, 8:58 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
But still no mattress pads for their rock hard seats???
Here's the solution for that, a self inflating lightweight sleeping pad. I use one on MR's like MEX-SCL-MEX where you have 16 hours with a 2 hour break.
Old Dec 12, 2021, 8:20 am

Programs: Delta, United
Originally Posted by SuperG1955
Here's the solution for that, a self inflating lightweight sleeping pad. I use one on MR's like MEX-SCL-MEX where you have 16 hours with a 2 hour break.
What is great about those is I travel with a pack and the sleeping pad replaces the normal foam pad in the back. I do it more often for climbing than long trips.
SuperG1955 likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2021, 11:43 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by SuperG1955

It's a good idea, but it's not what I have in mind when flying the "best" product of an airline. AA & UA both offer them.
buckeye91 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.