Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Is Delta falsely claiming to offer a "VIP Line" to Diamond Medallion members?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is Delta falsely claiming to offer a "VIP Line" to Diamond Medallion members?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2020, 7:29 pm

Programs: Southwest, Alaska, United, American Airlines
Originally Posted by btonkid12345
Has anyone else ever had a phone supervisor listen to a prior call recording? Have literally never heard that with DL.

I just had something where that would have been super helpful. The phone supervisor found the previous person who promised that, emailed them, and said they would insert the waiver.

But I would really like to know how they even access the recordings - let alone whom you requested them from. Seriously. This would be super helpful for me. Thank you.
Best I can tell, the recordings are accessible through some sort of app or program on their workstations. In both cases, I didn't ask the agent or supe to pull the call recording; I was just placed on hold a long time then told after the fact the prior call was listened to. In both instances, the listened-to calls were made to the regular Delta reservations line.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.