FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Delta App 5.X - Opinions & Feedback (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1990287-delta-app-5-x-opinions-feedback.html)

jiburi Jun 30, 2020 9:27 pm

TSA Precheck?

Not sure why but my boarding pass on the app is missing my TSA precheck designation when clearly the boarding pass saved on my wallet and the reprinted paper boarding pass at the airport clearly indicate TSA precheck. I updated the app this morning before check-in.

Hmm, toying around the app and using my other devices....all were updated yesterday, my android samsungS9 and iphone7 both show tsa precheck, while Iphone11 doesnt show the designation despite wallet having the designation. weird.

Jiburi

DawgmanOH Jul 7, 2020 2:01 pm

iOS Message App : Continual "Not Delivered"

Is anyone else having trouble contacting Delta through the new iOS message app? I am continually receiving a "Message Send Failure" with "Not Delivered" from the message no matter how many times I send it. I really miss the Twitter service but hoping this is just me doing something stupid. Thanks. (And, yes, I am connected and have no issues sending messages to other people so it is not a connectivity issue).

MikeyZBT Jul 10, 2020 8:53 am

Does anyone have the Delta App crash every time we open the Wallet now? It was working fine before, just updated, and the benefit was supposed to be able to see your Delta Credits via the App. I was excited about this upgrade, but now, the app crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME, I open the Wallet. And yes, I'm using Android.

Thoughts?

lking Jul 10, 2020 9:36 am

[QUOTE=MikeyZBT;32521653]Does anyone have the Delta App crash every time we open the Wallet now? It was working fine before, just updated, and the benefit was supposed to be able to see your Delta Credits via the App. I was excited about this upgrade, but now, the app crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME, I open the Wallet. And yes, I'm using Android.

Thoughts?[/Q

Didn't even know about this until you mentioned it, so just went in to my app and my wallet opened fine with all the specific info to each ecredit and certificate there. I have a samsung s10e.

DLASflyer Jul 12, 2020 6:39 am

Still find it amazing Delta doesn’t show “Where’s my Plane” for DCI flights. Surely DL knows where those ships are even if they don’t directly operate them.

DataPlumber Jul 12, 2020 9:36 am

Hey I am just glad it’s finally fixed so that it doesn’t show my trips from December 2018 and not my current trips without refreshing

Zorak Jul 13, 2020 9:44 pm

Anyone else seeing this at the bottom of the app home page? (Android in my case)

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...14ee4dca44.png

It's been stuck like this for days. Tapping "Recent Activity" shows everything as expected and is up-to-date, so this is a trivial complaint, more amusing than anything I guess.

AeRoSpaceman Jul 14, 2020 12:12 am

Originally Posted by Zorak (Post 32529908)
Anyone else seeing this at the bottom of the app home page? (Android in my case)

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...14ee4dca44.png

It's been stuck like this for days. Tapping "Recent Activity" shows everything as expected and is up-to-date, so this is a trivial complaint, more amusing than anything I guess.

Not seeing this Zorak Running the latest update of the app on Android 10.

MikeyZBT Jul 14, 2020 3:58 pm

Didn't even know about this until you mentioned it, so just went in to my app and my wallet opened fine with all the specific info to each ecredit and certificate there. I have a samsung s10e.
I also have a Samsung S10. No idea why it's happening, I even re-installed the app and it still happens. It crashes 1 second after I click "Wallet". Anyone know anything about it?

MikeyZBT Jul 21, 2020 12:10 pm

I've seen several posts on Google Play Store that others are also experience app crashing when trying to see your profile or wallet on the newest version of the App. Anyone heard anything?

AeRoSpaceman Jul 22, 2020 5:06 am

Originally Posted by MikeyZBT (Post 32548278)
I've seen several posts on Google Play Store that others are also experience app crashing when trying to see your profile or wallet on the newest version of the App. Anyone heard anything?

Still not able to duplicate this error on a phone running Android 10(which doesn't mean anything). It seems like there is a new biometric(fingerprint) login now available. Are the folks who are having this issue have that enabled? I do not. Just want to give a DP.

dcadwell Jul 22, 2020 10:13 am

Originally Posted by AeRoSpaceman (Post 32549820)
Still not able to duplicate this error on a phone running Android 10(which doesn't mean anything). It seems like there is a new biometric(fingerprint) login now available. Are the folks who are having this issue have that enabled? I do not. Just want to give a DP.

I'm running the 2nd beta of Android 11 on the 5.4 version of the app and also have no issues viewing Profile/Wallet.

flyerCO Jul 22, 2020 10:24 am

I'm using 10 and have biometric active. No issues for me.

Only issue I have is fact the app shows flights departing/arriving 1200p-1259 (noon hour) as departing/arriving 0000-0059 instead.

MikeyZBT Jul 23, 2020 1:26 pm

So weird. I have no idea what is going on. The app opens fine, allows me to use a finger print, etc., but then when I click on Wallet, it opens the wallet for about 1-2 seconds and then crashes. Every time.

ttuna3 Jul 23, 2020 1:55 pm

Same exact issue as MikeyZBT.

Everything except Wallet works for me and Wallet crashes the app. Sent in a complaint about 2 weeks ago, still haven't heard back yet. It's been happening for me for about 2.5 weeks but I'm sure CS is still backed up from IT's last bunch of screw-ups so I'm not expecting to see anything answered, much less fixed, before September(2025).