Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta just rolled out new home page interface

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta just rolled out new home page interface

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2018, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
everything feels strange. I want to do everything in the app now.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 12:37 pm

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by wxman22
Never saw the new version, but for more than a week, every time you did a search to book a flight, it changed the departure airport to your current location, even when you hit the modify search button.
I'm getting that with the new home page (which I hate) but even more annoyingly, it keeps auto-populating my home airport as HPN when it should be LGA or JFK and I have to keep changing it.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 9:13 am

Programs: Delta
On my laptop, I just saw the new version. Wasn't displaying yesterday. Too darn hard to navigate if your screen magnification is greater than 85% (mine is at 130% to be able to read the screens comfortably). This was when I was NOT logged into my SM account.

When I logged into my account, the old version showed back up.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 12:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
For the first time I'm seeing the new interface beyond just the homepage, now on the flight selection page as well. The background is a light gray; the empty space around the fare is white, and the text is variations of blue and black. The minimal difference between the light gray page background and the white boxes where the flight info and fares is displayed makes me feel like I'm taking one of those color-blindness eye exams (using Google Chrome as my browser; haven't tried in IE or Safari). Pretty much the same layout and format otherwise, just different colors. And the fares and information are easy to read.

ETA: just pulled up DL.com via Internet Explorer. Seeing the old style even at the homepage.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 2:10 pm

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
On my Windows PC, I see the old interface.
Previously, it was the new one.

This is the oddest rollout of a site I've ever seen.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 3:09 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
On my Mac using safari, I'm currently seeing the old home page but the new booking page layout. Weird.

Here is a screenshot of the new booking page.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by MCO Flyer
On my Mac using safari, I'm currently seeing the old home page but the new booking page layout. Weird.

Here is a screenshot of the new booking page.
That view of Midtown ATL from across Lake Clara Meer is one of my favorites in the city.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by ShopAround
I'm getting that with the new home page (which I hate) but even more annoyingly, it keeps auto-populating my home airport as HPN when it should be LGA or JFK and I have to keep changing it.
Could be worse...for the last year or so, my home airport is autopopulated as Boeing Field. I finally had the new webpage show up this morning. Meh....its alright.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 12:25 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Gold, Delta, AMEX Membership Rewards
Originally Posted by ATOBTTR
For the first time I'm seeing the new interface beyond just the homepage, now on the flight selection page as well. The background is a light gray; the empty space around the fare is white, and the text is variations of blue and black. The minimal difference between the light gray page background and the white boxes where the flight info and fares is displayed makes me feel like I'm taking one of those color-blindness eye exams (using Google Chrome as my browser; haven't tried in IE or Safari). Pretty much the same layout and format otherwise, just different colors. And the fares and information are easy to read.

ETA: just pulled up DL.com via Internet Explorer. Seeing the old style even at the homepage.
I get the old interface when using Internet Explorer on my work computer and the new interface using Google Chrome on my MacBook. I'm no techie, but this sounds like an issue that should've got ironed out prior to launch...
Old Jun 22, 2018, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by PassengerPoldberg
I get the old interface when using Internet Explorer on my work computer and the new interface using Google Chrome on my MacBook. I'm no techie, but this sounds like an issue that should've got ironed out prior to launch...
It hasnt been rolled out. It's a normal testing phase.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 8:02 pm

It seems Virgin Atlantic shares the Delta site now.

https://www.virginatlantic.com/us/en

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.