Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta just rolled out new home page interface

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta just rolled out new home page interface

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2018, 8:32 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
There's no single roll out date. Some percentage of people started getting it a few days ago. They're slowing increasing that percentage. I'm still getting the old site.
SuperG1955 likes this.
Old May 30, 2018, 11:04 am

I still get the old site as well. Even in private/incognito.
Old May 30, 2018, 1:54 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
Got the new site ONCE on my iPad. Have still always gotten the old one, on all my computers.
Old May 31, 2018, 2:52 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA P1K
Delta launches new DL.com homepage

Looks nice but on smaller monitors it takes up a lot of space.

Old Jun 8, 2018, 8:59 am

Programs: Delta DM, 2MM
New Website Format?

Just went to delta.com and the welcome page layout is different. Very different.

I'm curious if it's showing me NYC based on my location.
Old Jun 8, 2018, 9:02 am

Programs: Delta DM, 2MM

Screen shot.
Old Jun 8, 2018, 10:27 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
The new version is rather glitchy. At least it’s not purple too.
Old Jun 8, 2018, 11:38 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Finally got the new version on one of my browsers. Seems like more clicks to do the same stuff. No longer seeing the next upcoming trip right there on the front page.
Old Jun 8, 2018, 3:18 pm
Original Member

Programs: DL 3 MM/DM, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, National Exec Elite
Subject to change, I guess, but the "Advanced Search" accessible from the new Home Page is not advanced all. It is much less functional than the old Advanced Search. So far, this does not represent progress.

Last edited by Robert Leach; Jun 8, 2018 at 3:22 pm Reason: Correct typo
Old Jun 10, 2018, 10:54 am

Terrible

New website interface is terrible! Just very crowded screen. Any way to revert to old delta initial page? Using Chrome. Otherwise back to Explorer.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 11:10 am

Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, National Exec
I'm not a fan. It's clearly made for tablets and using it on a PC the use of space is poor and it takes way too many clicks to get to the info I actually care about.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 3:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Been the website today and have been seeing the old home page style, both on my PC using Microsoft Edge and on my iPad using Safari. I much prefer the old style interface over the one they rolled out a couple weeks ago so I was happy to see the old style back when I pulled up the website.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 3:08 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ATOBTTR
Been the website today and have been seeing the old home page style, both on my PC using Microsoft Edge and on my iPad using Safari. I much prefer the old style interface over the one they rolled out a couple weeks ago so I was happy to see the old style back when I pulled up the website.
Wow, yeah, after seeing the new homepage all week, and booking a bunch of flights too, I got the old one back. Wonder what that's about.
Old Jun 10, 2018, 4:29 pm

Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, National Exec
I'll also add the "feed" thing is bad because when I see an alarm with a number by it asking me to click I assume that these are notifications about my trip or at least something I care about. While I'm sure that the Hamburg airport outage and volcanic activity in Hawaii and Guatemala is important to people traveling to those destinations... that has absolutely zero impact on me. So why are they make it appear as a notification?
Old Jun 10, 2018, 4:31 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
I have yet to see the new one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.