Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NRSA gets caught and removed

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2018, 6:25 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Allan38103

Can't we at least have a cell phone video, a news report, or someone else who was a witness who can say, "I saw the whole thing and here's the true story."
No, this is not a police investigation, it's a seat on an airplane and a frequent flyer website. What in the world about this story would be newsworthy? And why in the world would OP bother to collect contact information of a "witness." OP was not disturbed by this in any way OP's seat was not switched). OP is just reporting.

Originally Posted by Allan38103
Without enough information, I'm throwing the B.S. flag on this one.
Sure, but that's weird, just so you know.
Spiff, ijgordon, flyerCO and 2 others like this.
Old Apr 3, 2018, 6:04 am

Programs: HH, Asiana club, Elevated, Skymiles, Fairmont President's Club
Common occurrence @ LAX T2

Originally Posted by flyerCO
I doubt they are. However I've seen them look to see if they look like they'll clear or for other flight options numerous times. They'll wait till GA isn't needing the computer or is doing something else. They'll then look at the computer so as not to bother the GA. This is becoming less common though as they can basically see that info on a smartphone nowadays.
I have seen this happened several times at LAX T2, sadly it is a common occurrence, though generally as described by flyerCO they will wait for GA to be done with computer, or asked them for help, I am pretty sure NRSA employees have guidelines and procedures to follow, in general terms DL is a better domestic airline in almost all aspects except for sky miles, in the few times I’ve had issues redcoats have been extremely helpful.
Old Apr 3, 2018, 10:10 am

Could have their own logon

Originally Posted by DiverDave
But for this thread, it's worth noting that presumably the GA was logged onto the system and that's who would be shown as having changed the seats.

David
If it was an employee that has a sign in to Delta's computers, they could easily have done this. It does not matter if they used their own or the G.A. log in, they should be fired and their flight benefits cancelled at once and leave them to figure out how to get home. There are non rev rules and etiquette. You don't follow them you lose your benefits. We have non-reved (but lately have bought tickets since everything is so overbooked). When non-rev I would never have thought to ask a paying customer to move so we could sit together. (Normally I have seen the rude behavior on United flights, where they yell we got first class and didn't have to pay for it. And if I was a GA there I would immediately say, you lose those seats...in the back you go!)
DiverDave and mjchick like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.