Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta 360 - Consolidated Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2018, 11:32 am

Programs: Delta, United, BA, emirates, SWA
2018 Delta 360 Invites are out!

I got mine last week. 2017 spend was a hair over $60K, compared to a bit over $100K in 2016.
Old Feb 8, 2018, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Sweet new 360 bag tags!
Old Feb 8, 2018, 7:43 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Originally Posted by Globalranger
I got mine last week. 2017 spend was a hair over $60K, compared to a bit over $100K in 2016.
I spent just over $60K in 2017 and nada for me.
Oh well.
Old Feb 19, 2018, 11:51 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Looks like (for the first time I've noticed) Delta 360 is now an publicly acknowledged component of SkyMiles:
https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...ion-miler.html
(At the bottom of this page)
Old Feb 26, 2018, 1:31 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles
Delta 360, My boss did better than me

Got my welcome package a couple weeks ago, with a new bag tag and letter etc.., but my boss who fly's even more than i do jjust got a big 360 box with a pair of brand new set of head phones welcoming him to the program !!!! .......!
Old Feb 26, 2018, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

New 360 package
Old Feb 26, 2018, 9:43 pm

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
I find it interesting people are getting it with $60-70k MQD.....on both AA and DL MQD are easier to earn with the multipliers on partner tickets.

On United, you can fly $60k PQD (United metal and ticket stock ONLY) and still not get it....implying much more loyalty to the airline is required.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 9:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ironmanjt
I find it interesting people are getting it with $60-70k MQD.....on both AA and DL MQD are easier to earn with the multipliers on partner tickets.

On United, you can fly $60k PQD (United metal and ticket stock ONLY) and still not get it....implying much more loyalty to the airline is required.
You are assuming that DL bases 360 qualification purely on MQD totals. They could also factor how much is DL MQD vs partner MQD given that the qualification requirements are not published.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 6:40 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by LBJ
You are assuming that DL bases 360 qualification purely on MQD totals. They could also factor how much is DL MQD vs partner MQD given that the qualification requirements are not published.
Some have also speculated that ratio of MQD to MQM may matter (higher dollars per mile better obviously). Or it may count only MQDs/MQMs earned for premium cabin tickets -- I'm not sure if it's still the case but I think at some point UA's GS or CO's old version of the same specifically said it only counted premium cabin spend?
Old Feb 27, 2018, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by LBJ
Originally Posted by bgriff
Some have also speculated that ratio of MQD to MQM may matter (higher dollars per mile better obviously). Or it may count only MQDs/MQMs earned for premium cabin tickets -- I'm not sure if it's still the case but I think at some point UA's GS or CO's old version of the same specifically said it only counted premium cabin spend?
I would also speculate that is has to do with ones home airport and most frequent destinations. The same amount of travel/spend is far more impressive to DL if you live in say RDU or PDX than ATL or MSP. Also I bet the same thing applies to destinations where things common destinations like LHR or MUC are far more impressive to DL than AMS or CDG where you almost have to go out of your way to avoid DL/AF/KL. (I'm counting LHR because DL/VS is quite small compared to AA/BA)
Old Feb 27, 2018, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by kop84
I would also speculate that is has to do with ones home airport and most frequent destinations. The same amount of travel/spend is far more impressive to DL if you live in say RDU or PDX than ATL or MSP. Also I bet the same thing applies to destinations where things common destinations like LHR or MUC are far more impressive to DL than AMS or CDG where you almost have to go out of your way to avoid DL/AF/KL. (I'm counting LHR because DL/VS is quite small compared to AA/BA)
Probably this. My guess is they would lower the requirement for someone AA or UA hub captive vs say ATL or MSP based. It takes a lot more loyalty to choose DL then compared to if you are DL hub captive.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 2:44 pm

Programs: DL 1.3MM GM , Marriott-Platinum Premier+Lifetime , Hilton-Blue, Nat'l-Emerald Club Executive Elite
I guess 30,500 MQM and $8,500 MQD don't get to the line!
Old Feb 27, 2018, 11:28 pm

Programs: Delta 360°/Million Miler
So who’s the first DYKWIA that will wear their new Delta 360° baseball cap (with obligatory new Delta 360° headphones over the cap) on a flight? I’ll be the one in 2B rolling my eyes.
gelizon likes this.

Last edited by Fritzy; Feb 28, 2018 at 10:51 am
Old Aug 11, 2018, 11:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4M
I switched partially to Delta this year. Pic attached shows brand new, no status match YTD travel. I will probably double this figure across MQM and $$ spent by year end.. Thoughts on NYC based possibility for Y1 flyer on Delta?
Old Aug 12, 2018, 7:41 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
"alwaysAA"
TheHorta and hhdl like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.