Wiki Posts
Search

Delta 360 - Consolidated Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2018, 6:55 pm

Programs: DELTA DL360 / HILTON DM / Bonvoy DM
Originally Posted by Deeg157
Is ATL your home airport?
No Deeg157, FLL is home, but of course I go nowhere without going through ATL first!
Old Feb 1, 2018, 6:58 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond 360, AA Platinum for Life, Marriott Platinum Premier for Life, United Platinum, Hertz
I wonder what they mean by saying this year the Delta 360 program is better than ever. I have always thought the benefits were pretty marginal. I have never got the Porsche as a 360 (have got it as a Diamond before that), don’t get preferred boarding, and they don’t proactively manage your delays or late arrivals at airport like a Concierge Key does.

Concierge Key and Global Services seem like better programs in my opinion. Unfortunately I live in Atlanta.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 6:58 pm

Originally Posted by CGNC
This may be true, but are 360s really buying coach and waiting around for the upgrade? Cause they're not climbing up the ladder that quickly on X fares.
Yes we are - I own the business, and in my mind I can justify Business for international, but I fly coach domestically.

And ironically today, as a reward for getting my 360 status renewed - today - I ended up in the middle seat in Coach with NO F'N UPGRADE. So even us 360 members suffer with the rest of the masses!
Old Feb 1, 2018, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by stealthpilot
I wonder what they mean by saying this year the Delta 360 program is better than ever. I have always thought the benefits were pretty marginal. I have never got the Porsche as a 360 (have got it as a Diamond before that), don’t get preferred boarding, and they don’t proactively manage your delays or late arrivals at airport like a Concierge Key does.

Concierge Key and Global Services seem like better programs in my opinion. Unfortunately I live in Atlanta.
Over the past few years while a member of DL 360, I had the Porsche pickup at multiple airports, but only when transfers were very very tight and only for international transfers. But once you have got used to the white glove service of the DL 360 service reps it is tough to go back in to general population and deal with the DL Diamond desk - not the same thing. Really relieved to get it back again this year.....
Old Feb 1, 2018, 7:11 pm

Got mine today. This is what it said:
You’re one of our most elite customers, and I want to personally welcome you to the top. You’ve been hand-selected to be part of the Delta 360°TM program based on your spend with Delta and our partners. Now you can enjoy access to exclusive benefits above your Diamond Medallion® Status. This year the Delta 360° program is better than ever—and with this membership you get to enjoy our most elevated travel experience through January 31, 2019.
Thank you for your continued loyalty,
got my email today too, but before I got the email, the flight attendant on the first leg of my flight FLL - ATL - AUS welcomed me and thanked me for being a DL 360 member. I rolled my eyes in disbelief, but a couple of seconds later email arrives. Made the flight to ATL and then to rub salt into the wound, I spent the ATL - AUS segment back in coach in middle seat - YIKES

In terms of numbers, my 2018 DL 360 status comes on the back of 2017 numbers of 398,000 MQM's, 118 MQS's, 95,500 MQD's,, and rolling over 796,000 miles for 2018 (but I doubt rollovers factor into it in any way)
Old Feb 1, 2018, 7:11 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by siswati
And ironically today, as a reward for getting my 360 status renewed - today - I ended up in the middle seat in Coach with NO F'N UPGRADE. So even us 360 members suffer with the rest of the masses!
Wow! You mean, they didn't bump somebody out of a better seat for you???

Today being Feb 1 - the start of the new program year - are you sure you weren't reduced to a REGULAR <cubic zirconia> Diamond?!?

<You and I posted at the exact same minute! >
siswati and HohoGAP like this.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 7:48 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat CK 4.0M+; Delta DM; Marriott Ambassador; Hyatt Globalist

I'm curious about what's new for the 360 program this year as well. They seem to be a bit behind the 8 ball however. CK package came about 2 weeks ago
Old Feb 2, 2018, 5:00 pm

Programs: DM360 & 3M, AA1M, UA1M, Marriott Ambassador
Got my 360 notice yesterday. Last year (2017) I rolled over 550k MQMs and did another 275k MQMs with a spend of about $85k MQD. So I rolled over 700k MQM into this year. I fly out of LAX.

As I read it, I did note that Delta included the following "based on your spend with Delta and our partners." I am an SPG Platinum, so I dont know if that factored in. I'm also the CEO of a public company, but since I've been doing that for a few years I doubt that it factored in.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 7:14 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Does Delta publish or provide for 360's a full list of benefits?
Old Feb 2, 2018, 8:30 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by LeftCoastMidwest
As I read it, I did note that Delta included the following "based on your spend with Delta and our partners." I am an SPG Platinum, so I dont know if that factored in.
I would guess that in that context "partners" means "airline partners" (e.g. VS/KL/AF, possibly other tier 1 airlines).
Old Feb 2, 2018, 8:48 pm

Programs: DL Charter DM/DM/2MM, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by pvn
I would guess that in that context "partners" means "airline partners" (e.g. VS/KL/AF, possibly other tier 1 airlines).
If that's the case, which is probable, then DL should have added the word "airline" (partners) to the email to avoid any confusion! Oh well!

Last edited by audidudi; Feb 2, 2018 at 9:37 pm
Old Feb 3, 2018, 12:31 pm

Programs: DL:360/DM/6 MMer; Bonvoy: Lifetime Titanium 10+M pts, 3100+ nights;
My email came on 2/1 just as I was boarding my ATL-JNB flight. The purser had already put a card on my seat congratulating me on 360.
Old Feb 3, 2018, 4:39 pm

Programs: SPG LT Gold, DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
Does Delta publish or provide for 360's a full list of benefits?
Not really (I think).

One interesting one; I just noticed I got Skyclub executive membership, complimentary ... that's a good start and a very nice new addition... Too bad the choice benefits are so poor that I would have picked that lol
Old Feb 3, 2018, 4:56 pm

Programs: Delta DM 360
Got 360

Well, I called to change something on an upcoming itinerary and was answered by the 360 line. I received the email a day before and didn’t notice it.
Old Feb 3, 2018, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
There could be folks who fly international longhaul business class on OPM but buy coach for personal travel.
This probably describes a girl I know who is 360, and based off her Instagram feed guessing redeems her endless Skypesos on longhaul J for her and her husband. She's a DL hub captive who works in the healthcare IT field as a project manager/consultant. I'm pretty sure all of our midwesterners would know her employer and home airport

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.