Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta customer notes

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2017, 4:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by fsuj25
I noticed a few days ago that they knew to match my Twitter account to my Skymiles account.
And now I'm wondering if someone made a note on my file after last week.
There is a place on your DL.com profile page to indicate your twitter handle which genuinely does make it easier to send DMs to DL's twitter account and have them take action.

Alternatively, once you clearly identify yourself via a twitter DM exchange (by providing a PNR, SM#, etc.), they will make that connection on their end, but it's easy enough to change/remove if you want.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 4:35 pm

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by gooselee
There is a place on your DL.com profile page to indicate your twitter handle which genuinely does make it easier to send DMs to DL's twitter account and have them take action.

Alternatively, once you clearly identify yourself via a twitter DM exchange (by providing a PNR, SM#, etc.), they will make that connection on their end, but it's easy enough to change/remove if you want.
It is a nice feature, especially if you use @Delta as much as I do. I just DM with what I want without having to pass acct name or number and they take care of me.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 7:30 am

Programs: AARP, DL Skymiles, Marriot Bonvoy, Moe's Rewards
Originally Posted by gooselee

Originally Posted by Seabilly
It is a nice feature, especially if you use @Delta as much as I do. I just DM with what I want without having to pass acct name or number and they take care of me.
I agree wholeheartedly, it makes the communication easier. This was just the first time I noticed they didn't as for reservation number or name.
Although it's perhaps because most of the time I send my name and reservation number in my first DM
Old Jun 13, 2017, 7:36 pm

Programs: Million Miles achieved | 2017 Delta Platinum, United NADA, Global Entry, PreCheck, NEXUS
Originally Posted by Bagels
Most DL employees have access only to your Medallion threshold and any PNR-specific comments that may have been entered.

Some DL employees, like Medallion customer service reps, have access to a wider array of information. For example, they can access to your correspondence history (every time you tweet, write or call DL it's logged), customer score, etc. This is why Medallions who rarely complain will receive higher levels of compensation than those who do so regularly. And FYI - I'm not guessing on this...
What the heck is a customer score? Can you give details please?
Old Jun 13, 2017, 8:50 pm

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by Bear4Asian
What the heck is a customer score? Can you give details please?
I'm not sure about Delta's scoring system, but the behind the desk Hilton info I recently saw also gives a score for guests if the front desk agent chooses to drill down. I also rate my customers into groups that I share with my sales people to help them make decisions. Pretty standard I would think.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.