Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta/KLM to codeshare with Jet Airways (9W) to/from India

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta/KLM to codeshare with Jet Airways (9W) to/from India

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2019, 11:26 am

Programs: DL Plat
Originally Posted by dmarge18
They don't seem to have a great relationship with AI. Perhaps AI can sour on *A and we could find a new SkyTeam member? Pie in the sky, I know...
that is what i am now hoping for. though my first hope was a relationship with vistara (but that seems it def won't happen)
dmarge18 likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 8:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by dmarge18
They don't seem to have a great relationship with AI. Perhaps AI can sour on *A and we could find a new SkyTeam member? Pie in the sky, I know...
Would ST even be willing to accept AI? Despite its pitfalls, ST doesnt have a member near as badly viewed as AI .
Old Jun 20, 2019, 9:00 am

Programs: DL Plat
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Would ST even be willing to accept AI? Despite its pitfalls, ST doesnt have a member near as badly viewed as AI .
st seems to have airlines no one else wants. if north korea opens its economy, air koryo would be a natural fit for st

jokes aside though, while ai isnt a great airline it would offer amazing access to a huge and fast growing economy. as of now st is the worst of the three for india, given ai in * and qr and ey in ow/partnered with aa.
dmarge18 likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 9:03 am

Programs: UA- 1K, DL-DM, AA-G, BON-T
Its too bad that DL hasn't found an Indian airline to invest in. I really think Indian aviation would benefit from DL's experience. DL made Jet better. EY didn't. Perhaps GO Air? Btw I think DL has done a good job with GOL in Brazil.
dmarge18 and runningformqm like this.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 6:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by runningformqm

st seems to have airlines no one else wants. if north korea opens its economy, air koryo would be a natural fit for st

jokes aside though, while ai isnt a great airline it would offer amazing access to a huge and fast growing economy. as of now st is the worst of the three for india, given ai in * and qr and ey in ow/partnered with aa.
Which airlines would those be? VN/GA are highly regarded, DL/AF/KL/KE are well/decently regarded, MU has transformed from crap airline to decent and even SU isn't the awful airline it once was. The only reall ST airline I hear bad about is AR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.