Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta360 for HVC DM's

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2014, 8:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by hnewman
I miss Chisholm service. Almost makes me want to drop to PM
I feel the same way.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 9:25 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by hnewman
I miss Chisholm service. Almost makes me want to drop to PM
Don't fall into that trap. I have yet to reach HIB on any of my calls.

David
Old Nov 21, 2014, 7:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by Deadtail
360 desk is in SLC.
Thanks - I honestly never knew that. I used to love seeing HIBRES on my receipt etc.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 5:15 am

Programs: Virgin Gold, BA Gold, United Premier
I haven't paid any fees yet....but then the changes I have made wouldn't normally attract fees anyway (I don't think).
Old Nov 25, 2014, 5:16 am

Programs: Virgin Gold, BA Gold, United Premier
Originally Posted by jkatzen
Do you find that they tend to waive the change fees, or do they still subject you to them?
I haven't paid any fees yet....but then the changes I have made wouldn't normally attract fees anyway (I don't think).
Old Nov 25, 2014, 5:17 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
Originally Posted by DiverDave
Don't fall into that trap. I have yet to reach HIB on any of my calls.

David
I did once a few weeks ago.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 11:28 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by chopster

I received my new membership card and luggage tags. Basically the DM kit with 360 shown in a larger typeface in the top left hand corner...you wouldn't notice any difference at first glance....very discreet.

The biggest change I've noticed is the quality of the contact center team. They've been fabulous. I've made late flight changes twice in the last five days (International and Domestic) and on both occasions the team have been super efficient, polite and friendly...It really does feel like a step up in performance.
Do AA and UA issue luggage tags for Concierge Key and Global Services? I was surprised Delta issued them. I've never used mine, at any status level, and would have been fine without them. I do carry my card and found its been needed on international trips.

I agree the service from the contact center team has been top notch. I have experienced two IRROPS and they have been handled flawlessly given the situations and what they had to work with.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 8:32 pm

Programs: DL DM 360 MM | SPG Gold | Marriott Gold
Why does Delta hate me?

Just got my invite to Delta 360 today. I have only been a Delta flyer for 4 years (previously one world). This year I am at 200k MQM (approx. 25k rollover) on 80 MQS but with nearly $65k MQD.

I fly out of NY so maybe that has something to do with relatively low threshold. No details as to what's different beyond what's been shared before (proactive day of flight monitoring, help with tight connections, and a new number to call on ((yet to be received) Medallion card.

I am looking forward to seeing what impact/ service change I will see
I think somewhere along the line, I must have done something to make someone at Delta mad. Year-to-date I have just over 450k MQMs (200k rollover) and over $75k in MQDs. I've got over 1M lifetime MQMs. You'd think that would be enough to get some love from Delta. Not only have I not received an invite, in 2014 I was only upgraded on 54% of my upgrade eligible segments. Delta, whatever I did... I'm sorry. Can we be friends?
Old Nov 30, 2014, 10:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
I am a month or so in to Delta 360 so thought I would provide a quick update to the forum.

I received my new membership card and luggage tags. Basically the DM kit with 360 shown in a larger typeface in the top left hand corner...you wouldn't notice any difference at first glance....very discreet.

A new telephone number (staffed by really top notch operators) and some interesting promotional material (lots of tangential but engaging facts about Diamond status ((125k = 1/2 distance from Earth to Moon, 360 million roll aboard luggage pieces aligned end to end etc., together with some demographics of DM members (71 Countries, most likely to be seen in SLC, MSP, ATL, DTW, LGA ((no surprises there)) and so on). As I said, not that relevant but interesting nevertheless.

The biggest change I've noticed is the quality of the contact center team. They've been fabulous. I've made late flight changes twice in the last five days (International and Domestic) and on both occasions the team have been super efficient, polite and friendly...It really does feel like a step up in performance.

Thankfully I haven't had to test the 360 support for flight disruptions but I'd expect it to be equally slick.

No difference in onboard experience and I've yet to be invited to board with the crew , although I sense a slightly better hit rate for domestic upgrades I don't have any empirical data to support this.

No Porsche taxi journeys yet, but in fairness I fly out of NY so not too many connections for me anyway.

All in all a solid start.
Just curious but what were your MQM's and MQD's in order for you to achieve 360 status?

This yr I am currently at 171k MQM's and 32k MQD's...I'm not done flying this yr but I wonder if that's enough
Old Dec 1, 2014, 5:56 am

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, AA EXP, UA Silver, former DL DM
The threshold for making DL360 depends on the DM's home city/airport, so it's not a simple matter of comparing your own MQM/MQD stats to those reported by others. It is easier to make DL360 if you are located in a smaller city and/or non-DL hub.
Old Dec 1, 2014, 6:26 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
This is not any different than in the in late 1980s when NW GM (the highest level at the time I believe) was not based on miles but top % of flyers from an area on miles and $. I was flying out of TPA in those days and made it and then I think in 1989 the codified a common level for GM.
Old Dec 1, 2014, 3:57 pm

Programs: DL DM
Sitting in LAX Skyclub and just saw someone walk by with a super nice Delta 360 jacket...
Old Dec 1, 2014, 4:47 pm

Programs: DL DM 360 MM | SPG Gold | Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by alrvd83
Just curious but what were your MQM's and MQD's in order for you to achieve 360 status?

This yr I am currently at 171k MQM's and 32k MQD's...I'm not done flying this yr but I wonder if that's enough
Just to echo what's been said, there's not a clear cut way of determining who's in and who's out. Chopster was in with 200k MQMs and $65k MQDs, and I'm out with 450k MQMs and over $75k in MQDs.
Old Dec 1, 2014, 6:45 pm

Programs: DL:360/DM/6 MMer; Bonvoy: Lifetime Titanium 10+M pts, 3100+ nights;
Let's see...

- 4.7 million miler
- 200K+ MQMs this year
- $50K+ MQDs
- Small town
- Not a hub captive
- over 30 years of flying almost exclusively DL (and NW right before the merger completed)

Still no love
Old Dec 1, 2014, 7:01 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by DL-Don
Let's see...

- 4.7 million miler
- 200K+ MQMs this year
- $50K+ MQDs
- Small town
- Not a hub captive
- over 30 years of flying almost exclusively DL (and NW right before the merger completed)

Still no love
Those are impressive numbers!

On a side note, its quite sad that at 4.7M miles you are at Platinum, while if you were at 4.7M miles on United then you would be lifetime Global Services!!!

Wonder will Delta ever change their million mile requirements..lol

Even at 1M with United, you get at least Gold. Delta Sivler is worthless...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.