FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1350303-hall-shame-photographic-evidence-disgusting-acts-delta-air-lines-passengers.html)

nabright May 27, 2012 2:58 am

bare feet at breakfast

The guy in front of me in the breakfast queue at a 5 star hotel in Surfers Paradise Australia had no shoes on so they gave him those white slippers. He looked a right dill.

Sabai May 27, 2012 7:13 am

Originally Posted by nypdLieu (Post 18648512)
This is bad. And I thought the lady with her feet up on the headrest of the person sitting in front of her was bad. Get a load of this jerk.

My fellow 'mericans....

Goodness but we are becoming a uncouth lot.

GRALISTAIR May 27, 2012 7:26 am

On DL122 last night JFK-SNN, there was a bare feet lady with her feet up on the back of the seat in front of her in Business First. No picture but it was 2F for the purpose of outing.

paulmlac May 27, 2012 7:36 am

What is with people these days!!! Went to a Cincinnati Reds game Friday night. A lady across the aisle from us was in her bare feet. They were resting on the broken peanut shells & whatever else ick is on the ground in a stadium. Then when I went down to the restroom, there was another women on the steps walking out in her bare feet. My tennis shoes were sticking to the ground so I can only imagine the feeling on bare feet.

jimquan May 27, 2012 7:48 am

Ahem, technically, Delta no longer has a lounge in Frankfurt, Germany.

It's the "Sky Lounge" and though you might have access to it as a Delta pax, what has this got to do with Delta Air Lines? How do you know what airline transported those feet?

Jim

MM/PM widget May 27, 2012 8:05 am

Originally Posted by jimquan (Post 18649190)
Ahem, technically, Delta no longer has a lounge in Frankfurt, Germany.

It's the "Sky Lounge" and though you might have access to it as a Delta pax, what has this got to do with Delta Air Lines? How do you know what airline transported those feet?

Jim

Originally Posted by Sabai (Post 18649078)
My fellow 'mericans....

Goodness but we are becoming a uncouth lot.

And how pray tell can you tell "merican" feet from all others :confused:

adventureadam May 27, 2012 8:22 am

If you have a habit of running around in public and secretly taking photos of other people's feet, I believe there are internet groups where you may find more folks that share the hobby.

sbjnyc May 27, 2012 9:18 am

Originally Posted by adventureadam (Post 18649311)
If you have a habit of running around in public and secretly taking photos of other people's feet, I believe there are internet groups where you may find more folks that share the hobby.

The OP must be a scout for the NY Jets. ;)

mother- May 27, 2012 9:20 am

Not that it's couth, but aren't those feet also hanging in free air and his legs resting on his own suitcase?

I hope you observe better on the job :D

AeroWesty May 27, 2012 10:33 am

I'm thinking the world needs a few more "No Shirts, No Shoes, No Service" signs printed up.

MR_MAMA May 27, 2012 11:12 am

The feet are not even touching the table.

c_d May 27, 2012 11:18 am

Originally Posted by MM/PM widget (Post 18649255)
And how pray tell can you tell "merican" feet from all others :confused:

You can! No joking here, at least it is what I can do with about 90% certainty. Furthermore, it cannot be a German because we would wear socks (white tennis socks) with our sandals or brightly colored toe socks with flip flows. :D

Petercbm May 27, 2012 11:48 am

So what........

Tizzette May 27, 2012 11:55 am

Originally Posted by AeroWesty (Post 18649823)
I'm thinking the world needs a few more "No Shirts, No Shoes, No Service" signs printed up.

Yes to that, although this photo is not as offensive to me personally as the bare feet on the armrests and headrests on the plane. Lots of space and empty seats in that lounge, not tight quarters like on a plane.

JerryFF May 27, 2012 12:46 pm

I guess I've spent too much time teaching college students. If I got upset every time I saw someone with bare feet in a place where some people might consider it "inappropriate", I would not have any time for anything academic. :D