FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1350303-hall-shame-photographic-evidence-disgusting-acts-delta-air-lines-passengers.html)

DL2SXM Apr 27, 12 6:09 am

Originally Posted by bobsmo (Post 18469937)
Had this on a TATL DL JFK-PRG last year:

http://www.bobsmo.com/Pics/rsz_1img_1350.jpg

took me 3 times rocking the seat before she got the clue.............

was she wearing green shoes? Could've been the mother to the girl on my flight. It probably runs in the family. The apple doesn't fall far syndrome.

luv2ctheworld Apr 27, 12 9:01 am

Wow... that looks more excruciating than comfortable.

gibraltar87 Apr 27, 12 9:11 am

Yikes

I am doing an MR on that route next week. I was able to get that $239 ai deal

NWA/Deltaflygirl Apr 27, 12 9:41 am

Looks like someone either fears or lives with DVT - Compression socks and feet above the heart but still, EWWW.

dickinson Apr 27, 12 9:47 am

Clear case of Kettle with Medallion status.

mnredfox Apr 27, 12 10:34 am

^ to pictures, we need to start a wall of shame...

DL2SXM Apr 27, 12 10:45 am

Originally Posted by mnredfox (Post 18471290)

Thats a great idea. make it a sticky. What will be the criteria? Any photo depicting a dumb azz doing something stupid on a Delta plane?

mAAine_flyer Apr 27, 12 11:18 am

Originally Posted by mnredfox (Post 18471290)

Oh please. :td: :td: :td: to pictures.

Do we really need creepers posting voyeuristic shots and/or vids on FT of total strangers with their feet up or doing yoga in the gate area, etc.?

agarc Apr 27, 12 12:47 pm

Wow. I wouldn't hesitate to say something.

These photos are awesome and disturbing. I would've totally said something. I can't honestly say I'd be that polite about it. People are so inconsiderate, it's unbelievable. How can they think this is acceptable behavior?!?

Originally Posted by nypdLieu (Post 18470073)
was she wearing green shoes? Could've been the mother to the girl on my flight. It probably runs in the family. The apple doesn't fall far syndrome.

SOBE ER DOC Apr 27, 12 1:12 pm

T-R-A-S-H!!! That's all I have to say.

Jax Tom Apr 27, 12 6:12 pm

http://www.bobsmo.com/Pics/rsz_1img_1350.jpg

While the lady with her feet on your seatback was clearly in the wrong and needed to be asked/told to put her feet down, I think if I was one of those folks in the background of the image trying to sleep, and someone is seemingly using a flash to take a picture in my face, that I would also be ticked off at the person thinking the middle of the night was a good time to be taking flash pictures.

itsaboutthejourney Apr 28, 12 10:59 am

Originally Posted by Jax Tom (Post 18473648)
While the lady with her feet on your seatback was clearly in the wrong and needed to be asked/told to put her feet down, I think if I was one of those folks in the background of the image trying to sleep, and someone is seemingly using a flash to take a picture in my face, that I would also be ticked off at the person thinking the middle of the night was a good time to be taking flash pictures.

I think the flash is totally appropriate. People need to know that bad behavior will be documented and put on the internets.

mAAine_flyer Apr 28, 12 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney (Post 18476361)
I think the flash is totally appropriate. People need to know that bad behavior will be documented and put on the internets.

Go back and read the previous post then ask yourself, "If I was the person asleep in the aisle seat behind Ms Legs-up, would I appreciate some [email protected]$$ doing flash photography right in my face". I'm pretty sure you would find this totally inappropriate. You probably wouldn't care to have your likeness posted on the internets, either.

DL2SXM Apr 28, 12 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by mAAine_flyer (Post 18476763)
Go back and read the previous post then ask yourself, "If I was the person asleep in the aisle seat behind Ms Legs-up, would I appreciate some [email protected]$$ doing flash photography right in my face". I'm pretty sure you would find this totally inappropriate. You probably wouldn't care to have your likeness posted on the internets, either.

The person sitting behind Ms Legs-up should have been blurred out. I agree with you. Heck, in my photo, i went to great lengths to avoid getting any faces in the pic, including that of the offending party.

Traveller Apr 28, 12 2:45 pm

the guy behind the woman with her legs up looks like MikeMPLS! :eek: